Real Steel G36 Optic - Anyone fitted one?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I've got a real steel Hensoldt dual optic carry handle, which I believe came from a Police Issue G36. 

It's an absolutely stunning piece of kit and I'd love to use it on a GBB or AEG

Sadly it doesn't fit either my Umarex or S&T G36 though... 

Has anyone fitted one to their G36? If so, what brand of G36 does it fit?

Cheers,

Rob 

IMG_20180603_205436.jpg

Send it to me and I’ll see if it will fit my WE gbbr 😂

i do believe it will fit the WE because I have a RS flat top rail that fits just fine. 

7 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Send it to me and I’ll see if it will fit my WE gbbr 😂

i do believe it will fit the WE because I have a RS flat top rail that fits just fine. 

Haha well it is the WE GBBRs that I've been looking at, so that makes me feel much better!

Could you do me a favour and measure from the centre of the forward bolt hole to the centre of the first bolt hole at the back? Just so I can compare it to this one... 

received_1296039207193495.jpeg

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Fits the WE G39 perfectly - ran a hensoldt on mine for ages

Now that's exactly what I needed to hear - thanks!

G36C, K or E? Just out of interest - I know they're all the same fitting. 😀

Sounds like you don’t need it now, but I’ll measure anyway when I get in. Where did you get it from? I want one for mine

3 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Sounds like you don’t need it now, but I’ll measure anyway when I get in. Where did you get it from? I want one for mine

Got an absolute bargain off eBay. 

They sell for a pretty penny in the states, but I think I paid £90 for mine if I remember correctly. Seen them go for £200-£300 on eBay over here... 😯

Just now, johnnyj said:

Well i know who I sold it to now :P 

Haha nice to make your acquaintance! 😁

A lad that did or still does run a site in north wales got hold of 4-5 of them from a pal in the manchester force , I got one sure jez got another also was a good while ago . plan was always to try and get it on a WE g36e as I loved the rifle version but hated WE didnt have the dual optic set . 

Well, I did a thing... IMG_20180606_193155.thumb.jpg.f8dc06d3fd0d0bc0e2cdb9ca06a98ef2.jpg

• Supporters
18 hours ago, Trojax88 said:

Well, I did a thing... IMG_20180606_193155.thumb.jpg.f8dc06d3fd0d0bc0e2cdb9ca06a98ef2.jpg

Sir Weeeeeeet  !

• 8 months later...
18 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Bit of a necro but does anyone know if these will fit a Tokyo Marui?

Pretty much all g36 AEGs are clones of the TM so unlikely 

10 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@BigStew - Seems a little contradictory based off of the above the statements but cheers for the info.

I  read the top post which stated it didn't fit a load of TM clones. Did not see the post that contradicted that.

6 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

The S&T in the first post were not TM clones 

Well you learn something new every day. As far as I was aware the only difference on the s&t was an addition mag release and the umarex were just 're badged JG.

Most Umarex were S&T and Ares back then . The body density and dimensions can vary slightly from one brand to another but the G36 optic has enough flex to fit most replicas . However the 22LR replica actually needed modification which was funny as airsoft guns get the dimensions more accurate than something firing live rounds 

22 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

Most Umarex were S&T and Ares back then . The body density and dimensions can vary slightly from one brand to another but the G36 optic has enough flex to fit most replicas . However the 22LR replica actually needed modification which was funny as airsoft guns get the dimensions more accurate than something firing live rounds 

Oh I remember an umarex model that removed a lot of material off the body they were garbage.

Archived