Repair needed (Windsor berkshire area)

Evillimey1980
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As you play at the Mall, have you tried Luke?

He's been recomended by others.

Cheers

G

8 hours ago, MisterG said:

As you play at the Mall, have you tried Luke?

He's been recomended by others.

Cheers

G

+1 Luke is a very talented young chap, been tinkering for years so I am told and he is very knowledagble and friendly. He'll be totally honest, if your gun is a piece of shit or not, worth saving or throwing into the bin. He also makes a decent cup of tea.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the recomendation, managed to rewire myself it was very simple, I've a experience in striping down real weapons from my army days, but felt a little out of my depth with it working on electric  .....had an issues today with my WE GBB mp7 Luke had it fixed in time for the next game.....he's a very cool guy and knows his stuff, will defiantly use him again.

Also managed to break my ICS par mk 3 and lost a spring after dropping one of my MP7 mags lolz....... but hey ......it's not airsoft with out a little drama.

• 1 month later...

Oh cool! Yeah I think I know who you mean. TBH most of the guys there are pretty awesome. I'll ask next time i'm that way.

Cheers!

Archived