Belt?

Tristan Orr
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

Well I've kinda gone off wearing a assault vest, it might look cool and stop you getting welts all over your body but I find it faster and easier to just wear a belt.

Saying this, I don't have any pouches that I could put on a belt. So anyone got any idea of a standard M4 pouch I could put on a belt with a dump bad, pistol holster and some other stuff??

Plus multicam worth it?

IMO Multicam is cool, but overpriced, and too much Afghan looking for me, not enough woodland-ish colours! but also, try to get a webbing set of some sort, like this... as if the belt becomes loose, well, you dont have anything supporting it!

• Supporters

Viper Molle belt rig. best purchase I have made as far as airsoft is concerned, I have 6 M4 pouches (2 triple mag pouches) a viper foldable dump pouch at the back, a suppressor holster, viper adjustable Molle pistol holster and viper double pistol mag pouch. whole setup cost me just shy of about £60. super lightweight, nothing to restrict movement, releases with 1 hand and you can charge off with just the rifle (or my marui SOCOM) and attack them and run fast.

plus, it even fits me, and I am a skinny fecker (30 inch waist)

also, it is slightly padded, so where a belt with things attached jsut cuts into you, the viper thing doesn't.

I'm sure if you don't like Viper, other companies do one, but for a tenner or so you can do a lot worse.

also, multicam - if you don't want to be shot at by Al Qaeda in Afghan, it is worth every penny. if you don't want to be shot at by a bloke with a toy gun in british woodland, pick DPM, otherwise you look like a snowman.

I beg to differ, i wear multicam and is just as good camo as DPM which i used to wear, all camo is good until you start moving. Its just personal taste on what looks good. In airsoft we start so close together that camo is just a luxury really.

For a belt set up you have two options:

1: Molle belt with molle accessories

2: PLCE/Alice webbing on webbing belt with or without shoulder straps. Of you already have a belt then this may be your route, however for £10 you can get a molle belt.

Both can be seen at www.Flecktarn.co.uk and can be purchased cheaply on ebay.

Most people who have multicam have the fake one not the real one. The real one is way too expensive but the fake stuff is more or less the same price as most other camos. Me and my mates use it and it seems to work well enough in woodland. It's a bit light but if you understand the basics of concealment: shape, shine, shadow and sillhouette you can hide your self in almost any clothes (unless your wearing bright flouressant pink clothes of course!)

As for a belt if you pick a good one wheather you go for molle or webbing I would recomend them. Although I primarly use a rig their great when you want to move fast or in the summer when it's to hot. So I say go for multicam if you like it and go for a belt! :D

Alex I thought you had the propper stuff? Its only £35 for the jacket and £35 for the trousers. The only thing that gets really expensive is getting a molle vest as I have found out.

I use PLCE, got mine off here for £15 posted (and the webtex version at that, no real difference between that and real issue stuff). Sold an old Olive set and regretted it immediatly. PLCE comes up on ebay all the time. You can use it as just belt, or add the yoke and load it full or rubbish. Been in use with the British army for ni on 30 years so can't be all that bad.

Archived