Teams & Sites Feedback and Bug Hunting

proffrink
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Add a website section for any relevant links. 

Where is this located on the main page btw? Can't seem to find it, even in the subsections. 

• Supporters
4 hours ago, proffrink said:

Should be showing in your menu by now. I'll check.

What do you mean by this?

You've got the 'about this club' area but links don't become hyperlinks and get stuck at the end of the text, even if there's new lines. A 'website' area underneath it is what I'm suggesting. 

See here for example: https://airsoft-forums.uk/clubs/8-alpha-55/ 

• Root Admin

Ah, I see. Could certainly do such a thing long-term as there are a bunch of 'club' features that have IPB-compatible plugins. If it's popular I'll implement some (or even write a couple if 100% necessary). For now I can check why it's not parsing URLs into links at least.

• Head Moderator
9 hours ago, Gepard said:

You've got the 'about this club' area but links don't become hyperlinks and get stuck at the end of the text, even if there's new lines. A 'website' area underneath it is what I'm suggesting. 

See here for example: https://airsoft-forums.uk/clubs/8-alpha-55/ 

I have added a 'Topics' tab, you can now created new topics as normal

• Head Moderator

I think it is a deliberate control measure because when Teams & Sites are created there is no active "Topics" tab because it requires authorisation by Admin / Mods.  The 'Manage Team of Site' drop-down allows us to add the Topics or edit the club.

• Root Admin

The owner of that group should be able to add them using that same drop-down. I will double-check, as this is the reason for adding them in the first place.

Edit:

Yep, should still be enabled. Going to test on another account.

Edit 2:

Seems to be working fine, but I agree that the drop-down isn't exactly intuitive.

Archived