RedWolfAirsoft HK delivery times

E21A
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You might get lucky. Depends how kind HMRC are. 

• Supporters

Couple of wks ago I ordered a pistol grip from them and it took 8days with there standard delivery .

• Supporters

What had you bought matey ?

Oh. Weird.

If I were you I'd cancel the order with the retailer and buy elsewhere. Which he's mags are they, I bet TaiwanGun do a good price.

These?

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/aeg-mid-cap/120rd-polymer-mid-cap-magazine-for-m4-ar-15-series-black-castellan?from=listing&campaign-id=19

• Supporters
7 hours ago, E21A said:

5 pack of hexmags 

That’s a strange one to be stopped ? 

I’ll wait to hear from them first, it’s not like they are an unpopular/unknown company, would have thought they’d have this shit sorted 

3 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

That’s a strange one to be stopped ? 

Got exactly the same issue from RW HK. No rif, just mags held at customs for a firearms declaration.

Just now, warlord said:

Got exactly the same issue from RW HK. No rif, just mags held at customs for a firearms declaration.

What was the end result? 

Just now, E21A said:

What was the end result? 

10 days of waiting for letter in the post that ups send with a reference you need to get them to process the package and supply them with UKARA and emailed declaration so they'd even submit it into customs for processing.

UKARA for mags FFS :( Just didn't argue,  just did all the paperwork and lesson learned.

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, warlord said:

Again that’s weird as hell , you get full metal RIFs coming through that on an Xray  will look 100% like a real gun where as a plastic mid cap wouldn’t look anything like a real polymer magazine on an X-ray inspection ? 

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

Again that’s weird as hell , you get full metal RIFs coming through that on an Xray   will look 100% like a real gun where as a plastic mid cap wouldn’t look anything like a real polymer magazine on an X-ray inspection ? 

The sender address is probably flagged from previous packages. They'll have a big long list of businesses to keep an extra eye on.

1 hour ago, warlord said:

10 days of waiting for letter in the post that ups send with a reference you need to get them to process the package and supply them with UKARA and emailed declaration so they'd even submit it into customs for processing.

UKARA for mags FFS :( Just didn't argue,  just did all the paperwork and lesson learned.

For fuck sake, postage address is my work address as well! This is gonna be a bloody nightmare. Why don’t redwolf bloody ask if that’s what’s needed! 

10 minutes ago, E21A said:

For fuck sake, postage address is my work address as well! This is gonna be a bloody nightmare. Why don’t redwolf bloody ask if that’s what’s needed! 

Well they don't really know I guess. It's all down to the receiving end. I think because the package has the word "Airsoft" on UPS  just trigger the default response UKARA or nothing.

I ordered 3 GBB mags from RW HK a few months ago. Also got held (a week after ordering) and had to fill out a firearms declaration form. Filled the form out but had to explain to them over the phone (twice, the first rep must have hung the phone up due to not understanding) that I had not ordered a firearm and that the magazines did not have a firing mechanism. Absolute pain in the ass. Took a few days for everything to go back to normal and for my mags to be released.

Then of course, the lovely letter demanding the handling fees and whatnot to be paid arrived soon after. Could have bought another mag with the cost of that 

You will get hit by customs and it's like 20% or whatnot. Normally it's like 1 week to arrive, than another week to clear customs and assign another delivery to your address. I wouldn't count on it if you absolutely need it in 2 weeks.

Archived