Made this. What ya think

Whompa73
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So my mate who got me into airsoft is turning 30 next week and i didnt really know what to get him. I have had this idea of a bomb up box for storing bbs, batteries & pyro's in when going out airsofting and also doubleing up as a stand to keep the rif safe but i also wanted it to look cool as fuck!. I think i suceeded. I already had the bit's anyway so a couple of hours and a dremmel this is what i came up with. Its exactly as envisaged but i think it looks even cooler than i thought it would. Her are some pics with a couple of my pewpew's on it

20180602_190949.jpg

20180602_190939.jpg

20180602_190926.jpg

20180602_190929.jpg

20180602_190918.jpg

20180602_190655.jpg

20180602_190704.jpg

20180602_190659.jpg

20180602_190727.jpg

• Supporters

Freely admit not my kind of thing (like to keep my guns in there bags and cases at the site) BUT I do see and can appreciate the effort you’ve put in too it . As a gift for a mate I think it’s an awesome present you’ve made for him and I’m more than sure he’d be chuffed to pieces over it especially as you made it for him and not just dropped some beer tokens on it and bought it from the net .

Excellent work mate well done! 👍

Inexpensive, hand crafted, cool looking.

I say it's a really good present!

Love the ingenuity you have used with the multi purpose ammo box.

I think having a display stand for skirmish days is a fun idea and allows people to see what your pride and joy looks like. Not just peering around at briefings look for ideas for the next toy!

I really like that. A great gift and a cool idea!

I hope your pal likes it! 

Great present, well thought out and executed.

Cheers

G

Archived