AWA site (HERTS)

T5dogz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

anyone on here going to awa  tomorrow see ya there 

another bloody brilliant day of airsoft in harlow awa me and my boys won the day blue team mind got shot in the face and bled to death well nearly I'll be back  atb pete 

there was a guy there dressed in all ww2 looked the nuts and played well with sten gun and Thomson 

• 2 weeks later...

any one going tomorrow 17 th   

you all missed out on a bloody brilliant day well done the red team and well done the marshals tm cqbr faultless g&g srs faultless g&g m4 faultless glock ace see you all next time 

• 2 weeks later...

see ya all there sunday me jack Ronnie  hope its not too hot lol

• Supporters

You shall indeed see us, we are coming along for a bit of a laugh, so you’ll probably watch me get the shite shot out of me.

I did see the above said person did you have grass sticking out of it by any chance although there where quiet a few lanky ps there lol I was the person that lost the lower ris and stubby grip of my tm m4 cqb hoping some one finds it anyway it was a bloody good game today shame we the blues lost first time I have not won the day see ya again pete 

• Supporters

That was me. 😁😉. Yeah today wasn’t a good day for us, we had quite a few issues that we couldn’t solve. Nothing against the site or Marshall’s, just came away a little downhearted, don’t think the heat helped. 

You should have come and said hello, we are quite a friendly bunch.

will do next time atb pete

On 01/07/2018 at 16:55, Prisce said:

That was me. 😁😉. Yeah today wasn’t a good day for us, we had quite a few issues that we couldn’t solve. Nothing against the site or Marshall’s, just came away a little downhearted, don’t think the heat helped. 

You should have come and said hello, we are quite a friendly bunch.

I wasn't working (was on holiday in Greece) what were the issues dude?

• Supporters

To be honest, I think it’s me rather than anything against site etc, I think I have gotten use to playing a lot of sites that have MEDs for full auto, I wasn’t a massive fan of being full autoed by 4 guys within 10 feet of me.

I had a good laugh with your colleagues and my team mates, just left a little more bruised than was necessary in my opinion.

Hasnt put us off, we shall probably be back in 2 weeks.

4 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

I wasn't working (was on holiday in Greece) what were the issues dude?

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

To be honest, I think it’s me rather than anything against site etc, I think I have gotten use to playing a lot of sites that have MEDs for full auto, I wasn’t a massive fan of being full autoed by 4 guys within 10 feet of me.

I had a good laugh with your colleagues and my team mates, just left a little more bruised than was necessary in my opinion.

Hasnt put us off, we shall probably be back in 2 weeks.

Cheers for the feedback, while I cant account for the actions on the day all I can do is apologize. we do state in the safety brief about overkill and you are correct in the fact we don't have a MED but more so rely on players to use their brains a bit if up close which in the brief states that if you are close enough then one or two shots is sufficient. I have passed your comments on to the rest of the marshaling team and we will have a chat about what we can do to improve this in future.

Come have a chat if I'm working.

Edit: update - 3 second burst in effect for all full auto capable weapons, if closer than designated distance, single shot (unfortunately cant account for more than one person shooting at you)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Cheers for the feedback, while I cant account for the actions on the day all I can do is apologize. we do state in the safety brief about overkill and you are correct in the fact we don't have a MED but more so rely on players to use their brains a bit if up close which in the brief states that if you are close enough then one or two shots is sufficient. I have passed your comments on to the rest of the marshaling team and we will have a chat about what we can do to improve this in future.

Come have a chat if I'm working.

Edit: update - 3 second burst in effect for all full auto capable weapons, if closer than designated distance, single shot (unfortunately cant account for more than one person shooting at you)

No need to apologise mate, you and your colleagues have been top notch.  

I think adrenaline got the better of the two “teams” that were on site this Sunday, they all seemed a little trigger happy and thick skinned.

Your briefing was fine, like I say, I think it’s more me being used to having an MED for auto so I don’t end up looking like I have some kind of pox.

I will always have a chat with you and your colleagues, and your bothers blank gun was amazing, my team mate has been salivating over trying to get his own all week.

3 second burst is fine for a normal gun, totally agree, but we know for a fact there were a couple of HPA guys with 50RPS guns there... they built one of my team mates guns..

Not blaming you guys, or even saying there was something you could have done, I really don’t think there was, it just made my day a little less enjoyable than others I have had at the same site.

(other issues we had were gun related- think my first post made it sound like it was site related-my bad)

Hope to see you soon for another enjoyable Sunday!

Sounds like it might be worth a visit, and its the right way round the M25, which is a plus.

Cheers

G

any one up for sunday spose to be 30 degrees don't care will camp lol see ya there pete Ronnie jack 

• Supporters

One of the young uns we look after is coming along(part of a birthday party), but I have been called out so can’t make it now. Hope you have fun!

will do see ya next time atb pete

• 2 weeks later...

Who’s up for the 29th will be there with my boys see ya

nice to meet clumpy pete also my name bit of a wet one but great fun as per  wont be going for couple of months having shoulder op aug the 3rd see you all then pete 

• 2 weeks later...

have a nice skirm on sunday I will be sitting with my arm in a sling waiting for the bones to heal atb pete 

oh forgot also have my UKARA woop woop 

• Moderators

I have a friend from work who is aiming to play here on the 26th August

anyone heading down who could say hello, show him your 'guns' etc??

• djben9 changed the title to AWA site (HERTS)
7 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

What the hell have you managed to do?

its rotator cuff ripped ligaments takes about 6 weeks to knit back together its old age lol thanks for reply see ya pete 

• 3 weeks later...

hi lads shoulder is getting better hopefully be at AWA on the 9th sept see you there atb pete

Archived