Evike response / contacts

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I've left 2 emails to Evike regarding an order with no response, has anyone else had this issue  as i'm worried they will send the pre order item without changing it first. 

Does anyone have a different contact other than the website?

Thanks 

• Supporters

They're probably the biggest US retailer, bigger customer base than probably most of European airsoft combined, not that great customer service.  Try every social media platform you've got and send messages.

• Head Moderator

Old fashioned concept but you could try phoning them.

Their customer support number is (001) 626 285 8622.  The 001 is the international dialing code for US.

They are based in California and 8 hours behind the UK, so available 1500 to 0300 hours Monday to Friday.

• Supporters

Definitely echo that, when I'm buying from American companies and I want a question answered I wait til the evening and get on the phone.  I've rung up Crye a fair few times, might cost a quid or whatever but you get your answer instantly and most people will be e-mailing because the idea of speaking to a human on the phone is just craaaaazy.

• Supporters

Afraid to say but more than likely your about to get screwed over by them .

there international customer service is nonexistent . Few years ago I was in LA went in too there shop in San Gabriel  (be rood not too !) asked for a box of DE Pmags he brings me a box of OD I point it out to him he replies with “does the same job?” I insist I want the DE ones goes off comes back tills up my substantial shopping list (the shop is huge !) as I’m leaving with my two bags of loot I decided to check and the cheeky fecker had only gone and stuck the box of OD ones in ! Got what I actually asked for and left . Few days later talking to a local chap at Disneyland who had a TM T-shirt on !(how random was that !) and told me there well known for doing things like that to ‘out of towners’ As there’s little chance you’ll comeback to complain !😡 

Thanks, i'll try the phone as i wanted the electric drum mag for the Vector rather than the wind up one. Son's BDay present so want it right.

Archived