Blackblitz airsoft

allyballybee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone used the above? 

I noticed a few people mentioned it in previous topics after a search but no opinions. I bought a replacement dustcover for my LCT AK from their website, they've taken payment from my credit card but have not confirmed the order or the shipping. 

I've e-mailed them to resolve before i look at charging back but wonder if anyone has had a similar experience?

• Root Admin

Yes, they're alright guys but they have missed an order of mine before too. I sent a couple of emails and it got resolved after a week. This was through their sister site - Daytona Airsoft - but both are run under the same roof, so I expect the service is the same.

Also buying replacement parts from US/CA? That's a lot of postage. If you have a chance it may be worth looking east and seeing if they stock the replacement you need first (that's where I got my LCT AK dust cover) as the shipping will be half as much (and I dare say the product itself will be much less too).

When did you email them?

FYI you're looking about £35 for a cover from Taiwagun and that includes the £11 odd for shipping. Not sure which one you require so do a search in their external parts and accessories section. 

Thanks for the responses guys @proffrink, i e-mailed them and they said that as i didnt give them an e-mail address (pretty certain i did) they text me the details. I checked and they had, assuming it's because my car sat nav system does this annoying thing where it automatically pops up with texts and then marks them as read immediately. Either way they claim it's on it's way so to give it some time, which is fair craik, since it's only been a week and Canada is a little bit far away. They were helpful though so i'll hang fire for now. Next game isnt for 2 weeks anyways

@Duff i'll do that next time mate, i think my obsession with only finding the LCT one and not just looking for other alternatives left me a bit tunnel visioned. I only paid about £55 including postage though so i'll take that £20 as a lesson learned! On the plus side i got the dovetail side mount and now the thing is more or less complete so it's lookin sweeeeet!

At the rate im going may have to re-mortgage the flat and sell the cats!

Archived