When you’ve been killed well

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I thought it would be nice to start a “when you’ve been killed well” thread. Because being a good player by accepting hits is one thing, but I really like when someone kills me creatively and really cool like. That’s worth sharing. I’ll start - I was shooting past our barrier when out of the blue, someone flashes out from behind the other side, pushes my barrel up and swings a rubber knife up on my throat while horizontal on the ground, some Bruce Willis move. Frustrating at first, then epic when you actually think about it. Plus extra points that when I spoke to him after, he did that instead of putting a point blank GBBR .36 into my knuckle. Double legend! 

Share your epic kills

• Supporters

Crouching in a tower, pewing away, I didn't spot the ninja who stealthed up to it, reached up and very carefully placed a timed BFG right under my backside.  Change of underwear not quite required.

• Supporters

i've had a couple.

one game we play involves attacking across a bridge, there's a big ditch with mounds either side and the bridge in the middle and it's common practice for one of the defending team to lie down on the mound ready to spray the first unlucky sod to make it to the other side.

of course knowing this we would regularly employ a bit of creativity and send someone over purposefully to find out which side they were hiding, and then solve the problem by the excessive use of grenades. one time we did this i chucked a thunder b over and despite being a blind throw i headshot the guy, afterwards he said he'd just curled up with his fingers in his ears waiting for the bang.

when i was still renting in the early days the site i started at had an old wrecked cottage they'd turned into a compound of sorts, couple of us were defending inside the house when a grenade comes through, i was too far from the wall so i backed into the corner and awaited my fate, moment it goes off one of the enemy team performs what i can only call a "call of duty" on the window leaping through it and spraying me point blank. i was rather annoyed at the time pointing out that i'd already been killed by the grenade and even then full auto at point blank was overkill. however in retrospect i respect the action.

same site we were having a battle amongst a bunch of heather bushes, i was defending an objective and i'd already pegged one guy by means of hiding in a bush, i popped back to spawn to reload quickly before heading out to find a new spot to ambush him when he came back from spawn. found a likely looking gap in the heather and backed into it ready to go when all i head is a "click", turn around (slowly) to see his 1911 pointed squarely at my manliness. afterwards he thanked me for not "dying loudly" to which i could only thank him for not shooting me in the crown jewels at point blank.

i've also had a decent line in pistol kills, in a defensive game i was the last man standing and was trying to shoot one of the enemy team who'd found me hiding behind my tree but the f2000 was having feeding problems and i can't really describe how it happened, but all i remember was my pistol ended up in my hand and 5 shots later i'd wiped out 5 of the enemy team before they got the bomb to the objective and i was saved by the whistle. afterwards the first guy told me he thought i'd ducked back to reload and was half way through moving up when he was surprised to see me pop out again and put one square in his noggin.

that's all i can remember atm, but there's plenty of cases of long range hits and shouting "good shot" before walking out.

Last time out playing a waypoint game our team had pushed through the first zone and there was a bottle neck into the next zone, so the majority of the team where stacked up along a track between some bushes trying to pitch forward. Next thing I know I felt a slap on the back and a call of dead. Guy from enemy team had hidden and waited for us to start pushing through, proceeded to run up the “queue” of people, he took 14 of us before we realised. As he walked back down counting his kills many hand shakes where given. 

• Supporters

Very similar to E21’s , Xmas game fancy dress , clearing three objectives one at a time , stacking ready to attack next objective enemy player appears literally from nowhere (had found a very small hidy hole) and ran through the middle of us dressed as a Jedi with two light up kiddies lightsabers screaming the “the force is with me !” Absolutely no idea how many he took out but it was most of the team ! 😂😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Crouching in a tower, pewing away, I didn't spot the ninja who stealthed up to it, reached up and very carefully placed a timed BFG right under my backside.  Change of underwear not quite required.

I would be pissed off if someone done that to me rather than a knife kill or even a shot to the back.

One i actually remember well was done by me

Back in the day when S.E.A.S was running down near Bewl water, we was doing a capture/ hostage scenario and i was the downed pilot that the other team was searching for whilst my team was also trying to find me 

Unfortunately the other team captured me, took my main rifle and my pistol and their "leader" told two players to search me as i "had a knack for hiding pistols"

they didnt do a very good job as when they had searched me and put me on my knees with my hands behind my head they turned around with their backs to me, so i slowly slid my hands down to my vest, whipped open my admin pouch and pulled out my chrome PPk, shot them both in the butts and ran away laughing

it was fair game, their pat down and search was terrible

(As it’s me this is Paintball of course, but it was a well deserved kill by a little kid who held his nerve)

The objective was to defend/attack the flag on a mini island with two routes in.  We could only cross over tiny tree trunk bridges, about a meter long - however I have a fear of all bridges

It was a punter rental day and me & my mate split to each team.

I sent our side to mostly make a big loud assault on the back door, and then for a small number of us to then work our way to the front where the flag was positioned

As we came round he only had two guys watching the front.  I was going for the advantage it gave me but was furious with Andy for leaving it wide open

I took out one of the defenders and he sat down with his arm up and sat watching my approach. The other sudden stood up and walked to the back!

My rage was growing - Andy has now left me a wide open route, and the only danger was my fear of bridges

I dropped all my kit behind a bush, took my pistol and inched forward, eyes on the dead player and waiting for sight of anyone else turning to catch me

I survived the arduous slow journey and came to the compound entrance with the flag just one step away .........

Eyes and pistol facing right, left hand ready to grab the flag and I took one step.

BOOM!

The inside of my right thigh throbbed in pain, I exclaimed a bad word, and looked to my left to see a little kid, terrified as I turned him and swung my arm round to shake his hand

He had sat hidden obeying his instructions to wait, whilst watching me through a crack in the wooden panels 

In our Battle Royale format I chased a player around the killhouse trying to get photos of his rubber frying pan kill streak

5 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Ehhhhh that’s just bad sport imo.

1 hour ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Back in the day when S.E.A.S was running down near Bewl water, we was doing a capture/ hostage scenario and i was the downed pilot that the other team was searching for whilst my team was also trying to find me 

Unfortunately the other team captured me, took my main rifle and my pistol and their "leader" told two players to search me as i "had a knack for hiding pistols"

they didnt do a very good job as when they had searched me and put me on my knees with my hands behind my head they turned around with their backs to me, so i slowly slid my hands down to my vest, whipped open my admin pouch and pulled out my chrome PPk, shot them both in the butts and ran away laughing

I’ve always wanted to get a PPK for that reason!! 

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

I’ve always wanted to get a PPK for that reason!! 

I’ve got a nice little Glock28c basically for the same reason very conciliable but full about as well , can cause utter mayhem if you get in amongst the enemy if captured ! 😈

If i get tagged by someone with a corking shot be it because of distance or sneakyness. I'll happily shout good/nice shot mate

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Similar sort of scenario to this happened a good few yrs ago at the distant thunder wk’nder on Anglesey . Team mate gets captured all his weapons are taken off him , taken back to one of the other teams headquarters to be interrogated , in the middle of the team captain and basically the entire command structure asking him questions he casually opens his shirt to reveal one of those mini scrolling message screens that was scrolling ‘BOOM !’ across it . Marshal comes over and says “yup that’s a suicide vest , your all dead off you go back to camp to re-gen” (which was just over an hr’s trip there and back) so that team was suddenly leaderless for nearly 2hrs ! That night was told there were some VERY unhappy faces when that happened !  😂

17 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Similar sort of scenario to this happened a good few yrs ago at the distant thunder wk’nder on Anglesey . Team mate gets captured all his weapons are taken off him , taken back to one of the other teams headquarters to be interrogated , in the middle of the team captain and basically the entire command structure asking him questions he casually opens his shirt to reveal one of those mini scrolling message screens that was scrolling ‘BOOM !’ across it . Marshal comes over and says “yup that’s a suicide vest , your all dead off you go back to camp to re-gen” (which was just over an hr’s trip there and back) so that team was suddenly leaderless for nearly 2hrs ! That night was told there were some VERY unhappy faces when that happened !  😂

At our first ever event the Taliban commander kept walking around to the back of enemy HQ and lifting his to show a suicide vest t shirt

We awarded the kills and they never learned to cover the rear

This inspired us to make a suicide vest prop but took a couple of years to design a ‘working’ one that didn’t endanger people

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Albiscuit said:
16 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I would be pissed off if someone done that to me rather than a knife kill or even a shot to the back. 

Then it's lucky that they did it to me, because I thought it was hilarious.  A .209 blank isn't going to do any harm, and we're there to have fun.

Oh, damn, I've just remembered, my funniest death was caught on camera (apologies for the angle, if anyone knows how to fix it, please holler).  I'm in the tacticool tan with the MP5K and I'm flapping my arms towards the  end because I'm trying to put my hand up while getting shot and creasing myself laughing fit to burst.

https://www.facebook.com/russell.lyall.3/videos/10209493584571564/

Just after the camera cuts out, I led the thoroughly deserved round of applause.

Down at Combat South a few months ago we were defending the fort and I was in the back tower defending the flanks. For those who haven't been it's a small tower with a few walls to form 3 compartments with a staircase that leads to a back way into the fort. When the tower falls the fort falls soon after. I was in the fort with I think 3 other people when a grenade comes in and takes them out. I was in the far corner covering the window so was out of line of sight of the grenade so survived. Everyone outside saw the group of people come out so assumed it was clear and moved up which gave me a couple of easy kills. They apparently learned their lesson and started lobbing grenade after grenade into the building so I was just running around the room from corner to corner avoiding as many as I could. It got to the point I just called myself out because I valued my hearing more than holding this fort.

• Supporters

^ reminds me when we were playing a game of bin laden, basically there's a bridge over a trench and the attacking/defending team are on unlimited respawns until someone gets into the house on the other side.

There's a vip "bin laden" on the defending team- he dies its game over.

So one day when there was a lot of us playing we'd reached the final stage where we were on one life so we all crowded into a corner and formed a 3 layer meat sheild around bin laden, grenade comes in and we agree the entire first layer is all dead (about ten people) and as they shuffle out guy pops round the corner guns blazing only to be met with the most concentrated storm of pistol fire i've ever seen.

Needless to say by the time he'd got back to spawn they'd twigged and spammed every grenade they had at us. Not that we cared, we were all too busy laughing our posteriors off at the ridiculous situation we'd created

I had one last month playing at RIFTs The Village, while trying to take over the urban area. Most of the defending team were out, I was walking through the village with my pistol out, when to my right some guy pops up from behind a barricade about five meters away with a literal bazooka. He shouts 'EAT ROCKET', and all I see is BBs 😂

I didn't actually feel anything, but I can't see how he could have missed from there, so I took the hit 😄

Archived