CYMA tri-shot piston jam

Justhere
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have a broken Tri-shot and I figured out the problem but don’t know how to fix it. It dry fires well but when you load bbs into it the pistons can’t get the bbs into the barrels and they stop moving forward. Is there a way I can stop this Bb jam?

25 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Y'all need @Duff.

*looks into mirror*

"One Tigris. One Tigris. One Tigris"

You sure you didn’t say “Emotionally unstable teen. Emotionally unstable teen. Emotionally unstable teen” because I just arrived....

• Supporters

It’s lining up incorrectly somewhere, search YouTube for your gun, and see if it’s a common fault, and maybe there is a fix for it.

• Supporters

Me before trying to take apart my ASG tri-shot:

elnA2TM.gif

Me after trying to take apart my ASG tri-shot:

CnGiEQW.gif

So many parts.  So many parts.

I have taken it apart before that’s how I know it’s a jam between the pistons and the 3 barrels. Just trying to find a way to fix it.

And I can’t find anything anywhere. I am going to go to a tech to help try and find a solution. I have some ideas and I would try everything but every time I try something i have to put it back together. And like he said, there are so many parts

I bought this thing broken for cheap and I did it to fix it. I know the people I am going to so I don’t have to spend any money on it more so I am putting my effort to fixing it because  I’m a tech myself but this is just stupid 

I own lots of spring guns: 4 pistols, 2 shotguns and a rifle. I have worked on every one and fixed them and fixed lots of parts for my ak mags. This is just baffling how this problem persists. I feel like upgrading the piston spring or putting something in the way so it creates more force on the bbs going into the barrel. 

Archived