Help! Extremely stiff bolt pull on Well MB01

BenBurnside
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

When I pull the bolt back on my Well MB01 it is extremely stiff and requires a lot of force to even get it moving. Once I get it to slide its still very stiff and seems to make a grinding noise I have upgraded it internally slightly. I think I might need a new cylinder to fix the issues but I’m not sure. Hope someone can help
All my upgrades: with ASPUK metal piston and spring guide, 90 degree trigger sear, 150 spring, and a new piston head and o-ring.

• Root Admin

My guess would be that you've assembled your cylinder incorrectly or have put the spring retention pin/set pin (from the trigger mechanism) back incorrectly during reassembly.

Look up a video and be sure that the set pin is correctly placed. Looks like this:

PDI-ACC-VSR10-SETPIN-L.jpg

• Supporters

Sounds like Proffrink is right, take it apart and put it back together again, making sure all is in the right order, 9 times out of 10 that fixes these kind of issues

Archived