Urban sites

sarni307
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

there is an AWA Herts site, it is an Urban one, obviously this is going to be in or around Herts, i mean alternatively you can ask Just bb guns to open a site nearer you :lol:

• Supporters

probably a stupid suggestion... but Combat south urban?....

Or ground \Zero Urban

on another note, anyone interested in going to one of those justbbguns skirmishes at some point? :lol:

It's not a stupid suggestion I just need to go on the 22nd may and they are not on then. Was gona try Southdown but they not playing that day either. I'm in half a mind to go to the first and only site in tonebridge wells I love csw just fancied a change.

no i have never been to the urban as it is 16+ it is in an old hospital. try calling them and ask about it, ask if they still run it :) i think they have a Facebook page, search for AWA Herts Urban

That was the plan but ucap have some weekender thing on that day so it's a no go and can only do once a month due to other commitments.

Archived