Fairly new London based player

Renegade_
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all! Thought I would make a hello post instead of just lurking all the time.

I got hooked a year ago after finally getting to try Airsoft, since then I've been trying to get enough games in for my ukara (I'll reserve my gun and kit questions for another post).

My final game as a rental will actually be this coming Sunday at the mall, so feel free to say hello 😁  Just look out for a redhead sporting their own googles and a one tigris mesh mask.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Maybe see you at the Mall sometime.

Cheers

G

Where abouts in London are you?

I live in North London, so if youre over this way you could always come with us.. If your over the other side, there are plenty of players on here that will find you

4 hours ago, Robert James said:

I live in North London, so if youre over this way you could always come with us.. If your over the other side, there are plenty of players on here that will find you

Thanks! I'm in the South-West, no car which makes it tricky to get to some of the outer London sites.

• 2 months later...
On 02/06/2018 at 13:06, Robert James said:

Hi Robert I’m a beginner in airsoft been interested for a while just haven’t found any site close by and been worried about going solo , some help please mate as you sound experienced 

Also im from north London 

As a new player who went solo for his first game just 2 weeks ago. I can attest that players are a friendly bunch. I'm just north of London. Just had my first game at the outpost run by Xsite near Tring. Which is just a train ride up from euston. I'm sure others can tell you of others places but your welcome to come along to the outpost if you can make it up this way. 

8 hours ago, J22 said:

Hi Robert I’m a beginner in airsoft been interested for a while just haven’t found any site close by and been worried about going solo , some help please mate as you sound experienced 

Also im from north London 

PM me any questions you have mate, i'll try to help

Archived