Will kJ co2 glock mag fit in g18 by raven

Oneshotonekill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...

that's what you get for trusting certain online retailers who, when you specifically ask, tell you they are WE compatible and that turns out to be balls. And also when you trust certain airsoft 'Instagrammers' who also work for a certain airsoft magazine...

WE mags are meant to fit but, even according to the admission from the retailer, only fit when you remove the base plate..and the WE 50 round mag doesn't fit at all for some reason. Taking that into account I would say probably not. Plus it will probably cause the pistol to disintegrate quite quickly as they are utter arse.

2 hours ago, coley said:

the WE 50 round mag doesn't fit at all for some reason. 

Does that mean you have a WE 50 round mag for sale then...? If so, drop me a PM please.

Ha No I have a WE G18C and also a TM G26 so the 50 round mag will get used, it'not for sale... Only bought the Raven as a back up to the WE as it was cheapish and I was told it was WE compatible so planned on upgrading it but I think it will just sit in it's box unless the WE goes south. 

I never believe online reviews however I did think I could believe a large well known retailer when they said it was WE compatible..

EDIT - the retailer isn't online only... a large reputable UK retailer whom I have bought from many times and had great service.....

Archived