Airsoft Forums UK
Sheepy

Bethesda new game?

He might over-promise and under-deliver but TES has been one of the - if not the - most consistently good series ever.

Well, I suppose TES:O was a bit of a trainwreck initially but some people seem to appreciate that these days too for some reason.

2 hours ago, proffrink said:

He might over-promise and under-deliver but TES has been one of the - if not the - most consistently good series ever.

Well, I suppose TES:O was a bit of a trainwreck initially but some people seem to appreciate that these days too for some reason.

Couldn't agree more sir. Though the TES card game was even worse than ES:O.

wasnt tes6 meant to be in black marsh?

29 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

wasnt tes6 meant to be in black marsh?

Theories abundant for that, Elsweyr, Valenwood and even some for something setting a good thousand years after the events of TESV set in an expansive map that could encompass Skyrim, Cyrdil and elements of Hammerfell and that place the Honky salads live. I'd love a culmination of everything that isn't a bloody MMORPG but a story driven single player RPG like the 3 previous titles.

Yea I'm really hoping they go back to story telling. Raids in MMOs are fun, for the first couple of time. They then get boring... Then annoying. 

Ok I saw MrRhexx's latest video on FO76 and I actually think it will be good. I've not been much of a FO fan but I think I might keep my eye on this one.

On 6/11/2018 at 9:08 AM, Arwen said:

It's not much.... but it is happening! 

I couldn't help resist but do a slightly different track for that promo. @Duff it didn't embed at first.

- and link updated