De-Railed discussions / Rants etc

L3wisD

Message added by Jedi_Master

When anyone does a Tom and the AFUK toilet gets flushed, all the duff ends up here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well of course I should have mentioned I dismantled them when I removed the tape and after searching hours for springs they seemed better. I found leaving them loaded with a few (not full) helps....

Sorry to Mr Pendant over there who remembers every little thing everyone ever said because his own life is devoid of anything exciting....

Going to a lot of effort to be a prick. I can do that too. Except mine won't be petty shit on a forum.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Duff said:

Well of course I should have mentioned I dismantled them when I removed the tape and after searching hours for springs they seemed better. I found leaving them loaded with a few (not full) helps....

Sorry to Mr Pendant over there who remembers every little thing everyone ever said because his own life is devoid of anything exciting....

Going to a lot of effort to be a prick. I can do that too. Except mine won't be petty shit on a forum.

No 1 if you modified them then that negates your faultless comment.

No 2 I didn't remember someone else did.

No 3 Do not ever try to threaten me pal.

37 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

No 1 if you modified them then that negates your faultless comment.

No 2 I didn't remember someone else did.

No 3 Do not ever try to threaten me pal.

Modify? I took them apart and put them back together. Taking a sticker off does nothing you mongoloid twat.

And I didn't threaten you sweetheart so get over yourself.

By all means keep attacking me with your petty bullshit, you're just showing everyone what a petty cunt you are. Well done at derailing yet another thread with your gay ass obsession. Get a fucking life you sad tosser you're now going back on my ignore list.

• Supporters
19 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

that's certainly not the most tenuous excuse to purchase a new pistol i've heard :D

Real men don’t need an excuse , a real man would say “yes I shall buy it ! I have the tensile strength of a kitkat left on the dashboard of a car on a hot sunny day when it comes to shiny things ! “

😉

On 23/07/2018 at 13:28, Duff said:

Oh dear I'm off topic.... doesn't @Monkman praise his Nuprol pew pew? 

Yes I do.. :)  But it's getting a little tired.  I've moved onto a sexier, younger model now...tight and sleek..and oriental.  ;)

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Monkman said:

Yes I do.. :)  But it's getting a little tired. 

Already? Blimey that was even quicker than expected!

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

Already? Blimey that was even quicker than expected!

I've been tinkering and pulling it apart constantly, learning how the thing goes together...I have a potential trigger contact issue, so when I get a free day..i'm going to delve into the mech box.  Also i've not been the kindest to it out on the field..it's had two dunking's in water and caked in mud several times.  The forward RIS is starting to wobble a bit, so need to find out a way of making it tighter than a Yorkshire man!  :)

My ICS on the other had is treated like a goddess....anyone who looks at it the wrong way, gets their throats ripped out. (Ok made that bit up..but i'm a lot more careful with that one as it cost me £390)

9 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Action hobbies are having another big clearout sale , just picked up £120+ worth of bits’n’bobs for only £55 result ! 👍

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/

Yeah, nice bits in the sale, including ClawGear DPM. 

On 26/07/2018 at 16:58, L3wisD said:

Fire-Support have the ICS BLE Alpha pistol with two extra mags for £89.00

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-alpha-ble-gbb-pistol-tan-slide-with-2-extra-magazines--special-offer--

For a decent pistol and extra mags, that's a steal.

It's not a looker. But if you want your first pistol, for the money, you'll do ok with that.

Yes, I was tempted by that.

I could live with the looks of the gun but it must not have caught on for a reason.

Pooor hop up?

Leaky mags?

Poor availability of parts?

Not TM compatable?

I have no idea. Can anyone on here speak from experience?

On 26/07/2018 at 16:58, L3wisD said:

Fire-Support have the ICS BLE Alpha pistol with two extra mags for £89.00

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-alpha-ble-gbb-pistol-tan-slide-with-2-extra-magazines--special-offer--

For a decent pistol and extra mags, that's a steal.

It's not a looker. But if you want your first pistol, for the money, you'll do ok with that.

This gun has obviously not been agood seller.

OKit isnot a replica of anything..

And the looks are Marmite.

But there must be more to it than that I am thinking.

I mean a one hundred quid gun with rwo extra mags for £89.

I have seen worse looking pistols and have been sorely tempted. But it just seems too good to be true.

What is the catch?

Edited by emilianoksa

• Supporters

Does just look like a very meh non discript ‘glockish’ looking thing , but I’m inclined to say nothing wrong with it mechanically as I can’t see firesupport shifting a lemon on to there customers , Now any business with ‘BBgunz’ or any other variation of said title in there name ?

Yup 100% they’d stiff you with a PoC ! 🤦‍♂️

• Supporters

As druid has pointed out, its Firesupport, their consummate professionals who are 100% behind airsoft, & have been for a long time.

Its ICS, Marui compatible, £89 with 3 mags & firesupport have great CS, I'd buy it.

For anyone debating one of the ICS pistols. I can assure you they are solid shooters. Fairly decent range for an out of the box non tm pistol, decent kick. Come packages with a thread adapter and bigger back strap. Chrono around 300ish on abbey red gas.

Apart from an air bubble problem that formed in the mag and was quickly fixed. I can safely say one of the better pistols i have used. Yes i have the BLE XAE but thats just the fully ambidextrous controls version. Been running mine for about 4 months now.

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

If you guys have been spending like 50p - £1 per co2 capsule then you've been wasting your money all this time:

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products/co2-co2-cartridges-12-gram-co2/jsrco250-jsr-12gram-airgun-co2-cartridge-[50-pack].html

Because I saw this and was like wtf are people buying these days: https://www.surplusstore.co.uk/co2-capsule.html

good find. £7.50 postage, still a bargain!! :)

18 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

I've been looking at JSRs for a long time now and thought they were standard but apparently not 😕

Hi there, do you mean the bulbs themselves are not standard?

On 24/07/2018 at 09:15, Duff said:

Modify? I took them apart and put them back together. Taking a sticker off does nothing you mongoloid twat.

And I didn't threaten you sweetheart so get over yourself.

By all means keep attacking me with your petty bullshit, you're just showing everyone what a petty cunt you are. Well done at derailing yet another thread with your gay ass obsession. Get a fucking life you sad tosser you're now going back on my ignore list.

Don't hold back now 😉

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, Huxley said:

Don't hold back now 😉

lol, he might have to, he's been banned forever 😉

On 29/09/2018 at 10:05, L3wisD said:

A2 supplies (Reading) having an "Up-to" 50% off sale. Across all stock too. Guns, equipment, clothing and even LARP (lol).

https://a2supplies.co.uk

This is because they are in the same building as the Mall which, of course, is closing at the end of October for demolition.

One to keep an eye on as the prices are bound to come down the closer to November we get!

I looked at some of their sales prices on AW hicapas.

They appear to be more expensive than the regular prices for these guns at many other retailers.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.