De-Railed discussions / Rants etc

L3wisD

Message added by Jedi_Master

When anyone does a Tom and the AFUK toilet gets flushed, all the duff ends up here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I saw a one Tigris PC today... nowhere near the quality of WAS. The stitching was gash and untidy in places

Oooohh don’t let Duff read this ! He’ll hunt you down and beat you to death with a frozen cucumber (so he can eat the evidence!) There kit is supplied buy the mountain dwarfs in the yingtong mountains of northern China where they’ve been hand crafting weapons of war for over 3000yrs ! It’s true ! I read it on Facebook ! 

5 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

No they are made outside like most firms do. Very few companies make that sort of stuff in house as too expensive to set up. I personally wouldn't wear eyepro unless it is from a more reputable original manufacturer. Only mesh manufacturers I know of are BBA and Heroshark everything else is same few factories in China.

Err isn’t this backing up what I said ???

That's fine if you are made of terracotta and don't need to move, but even I have been known to run a bit when airsofting ;-).  So stitching is important.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Duff said:

Shush Trigger I didnt post to warrant a response from you. Back in your sponge world you go. You kniw I don't care what you think.. .

*rebaits hook*

Hes got a bite !!!!!🤣🤣

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Err isn’t this backing up what I said ???

Yes and no.

They get it manufactured by someone else but to their design and specs so not just a rebrand of something else you can buy for less without the label. Still not a brand I entirely trust but they are improving.

14 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Hes got a bite !!!!!🤣🤣

He was just using that line to try and make out he was being clever instead of just being an obnoxious pratt. 

Nice to see you trying to stir the pot though, big of you.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Nice to see you trying to stir the pot though, big of you.

Oh for God sake get over your self , I was only have a laugh ! 

lifes just too short to be a dick every day of it ! 

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Oh for God sake get over your self , I was only have a laugh ! 

lifes just too short to be a dick every day of it ! 

No actually ever since I didn't agree with about mesh eyepro you have been slyly hovering around. And again with the name calling just don't.

Now now kids... don’t make me get out the double headed Tshirt..

4 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Who are you telling shush?

If you post a response to something I post then I have every right to put a response. Think it is you who needs to crawl back into your bubble.

I dont really care what you think as who the fuck are you anyway?

I'm the guy you have a history of being an obnoxious twat to hence why I now provide the same in return.

3 hours ago, Wo1f said:

I saw a one Tigris PC today... nowhere near the quality of WAS. The stitching was gash and untidy in places

This is why I have an 8fields jpc. 

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Duff said:

I'm the guy you have a history of being an obnoxious twat to hence why I now provide the same in return.

When name me one time you didn't start that shit. You are totally fucking delusional. You take this piss but when you get it back you have a hissy fit. You claim stuff that is bullshit and when asked to prove what no one else can see they are all stupid.

Oh and the other one was apparently I ignored you which is total bullshit anyone who has met me on here will vouch for the fact I generally go out my way to make an effort with anyone on site. Sorry for maybe being preoccupied with something else.

Won't respond to you again as to be honest you just are not worth it.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

No actually ever since I didn't agree with about mesh eyepro you have been slyly hovering around. And again with the name calling just don't.

You really really need to get over your self my friend to say I care about you or anything you have to say is so far from the point it’s practically on a different continent !

When it comes to People like yourself on the internet I genuinely hand on heart couldn’t give a rats arse about you or your opinion or anything at all to do with you .

Good bye . 

15 hours ago, Prisce said:

Your all pretty, now give over? 

You're*

youve-been-saying-steve-buscemis-name-wr

4 minutes ago, Aengus said:

YOUR memes are bad.

That isn't a meme, it's just a picture.

• Supporters
On 5/19/2018 at 2:50 PM, MisterG said:

Got myself a new soldering iron, it is way better than my old one.  Solder melts almost immediately.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06Y5HVCMG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

At £14.99  , I think it was a real bargain, given the extra bits and pieces.

Cheers

G

P1040085.JPG

Mine just arrived and I concur not a bad little kit at all , very impressed for the money .

well spotted G man ! 👍

• Head Moderator

MODERATOR MESSAGE

Whilst the rules on swearing have been relaxed, there is still an issue of going off topic and derailing a useful thread. 

The rules do mention:

Off topic
Try to stay close to the original topic of a certain thread as much as you can. If you wish to talk about something else make a new topic, do not use an existing one.

Be Constructive
If you don't have something constructive to add to a thread then don't post at all.

Be nice to other forum users
Treat others as you would like to be treated to yourself. There is absolutely no need to be abusive on these forums. If you are then your posts / topics will be edited or deleted

Thread bashing/trolling
There will be some posts or threads in the forum that you may not like. If you dislike somebody's thread or some of the people participating in the discussion simply don't bother reading or replying to it. Posting/trolling in it with the sole purpose of having it closed (bashing) will not be tolerated.

Post Spam
Don't post just to raise your post count, there is no bonus in it, and moderators will become frustrated with the spam.

I believe that The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items. If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Therefore, I have removed recent unnecessary posts and moved them into a new topic called "Member rants and One Tigris" (could not think of a suitable title).

38 minutes ago, djben9 said:

yeah i saw that as well, sadly they had no Atacs fg ubacs  :(

10 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

I believe that The "Share a Bargain" Thread should only contain posts about bargains. It is a topic to help forum members save some money on items. If you want to discuss different brands then create a new topic. Therefore, I have removed recent unnecessary posts and moved them into a new topic called "Member rants and One Tigris" (could not think of a suitable title).

NAUGHTY!!!!! **smacks your legs**

Ok this thread is confusing the shit out of me... where did it come from and why are the posts from all over the place in it?

Anything not directly related to a bargain from the bargain thread got dumped here, though would say a couple getting dumped here were a bit harsh e.g., you posted a discount code for model rifles, though it wasn't for airsoft, still was a bargain.

To be fair, it's not easy being a mod, nearly 15 years since I last had the pleasure/misfortune 😉.

Cheers

G

Right yeah but.... I don't really understand the title.

could have been along the lines of "Off Topic posts from the Bargain Thread", but as the rants were a major factor in the spin-off I guess that made it into the title.

Coming up with meaningful names for this kind of thread is also one of the challenges of a mod 😉

G

3 minutes ago, MisterG said:

could have been along the lines of "Off Topic posts from the Bargain Thread", but as the rants were a major factor in the spin-off I guess that made it into the title.

Coming up with meaningful names for this kind of thread is also one of the challenges of a mod 😉

G

Seems like a pointless exercise to me. Just delete it or put it in a "thread" that isn't visible. /shrug

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.