De-Railed discussions / Rants etc

L3wisD

Message added by Jedi_Master

When anyone does a Tom and the AFUK toilet gets flushed, all the duff ends up here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Duff said:

Jesus you're an angry person who reads far too much into everything said online. All bark mate, tired of your shit. You get personal when you cannot persuade someone to agree with you.

Jesus what is wrong with you because you just described yourself. It is your responses on this thread that have been bitchy.

Well at the Mall you get people using lobsters, dildos, pigs and all sorts of stupid shit as melee weapons.

Have to say I do not like the nobble bobble on the end, kinda ruins the aesthetic in my eyes.

I did get a latex foam ballpeen hammer but sent it back cos it was made of some proper poisonous rubber.

2 minutes ago, Duff said:

Well at the Mall you get people using lobsters, dildos, pigs and all sorts of stupid shit as melee weapons.

Have to say I do not like the nobble bobble on the end, kinda ruins the aesthetic in my eyes.

I did get a latex foam ballpeen hammer but sent it back cos it was made of some proper poisonous rubber.

I’ve been killed by a rubber chicken...almost sold all my gear and quit Airsoft all together.

5 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

I’ve been killed by a rubber chicken...almost sold all my gear and quit Airsoft all together.

I got murdered by a 7ft man with a burlap sack on his head, he put me through a decorators table. Well to be fair, he hit me with his rubber axe and I threw myself across the room screaming into the table, wrecking the fuck out of it in the process.

Sorry Aiden.

Just now, Duff said:

I got murdered by a 7ft man with a burlap sack on his head, he put me through a decorators table. Well to be fair, he hit me with his rubber axe and I threw myself across the room screaming into the table, wrecking the fuck out of it in the process.

Sorry Aiden.

All for the immersion! 

1 minute ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

All for the immersion! 

I used to LARP back in the 90's and I've been performing in bands on stage since I was 12 so I do like to over-react and ham it up physically.

Marshalls asked us to scream when we got killed, not my fault I got lungs like a banshee.

22 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

The rubber chicken came out at Eversley when I was there weekend before last.

Didn't see anyone actually get killed with it though.

G

• Supporters

Just going to leave this here.... yes we did get kills with it.... (this is my brother- he wanted to pistol and melee only on Sunday)

B7229634-A402-476B-A060-53C17F4483C7.jpeg

2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Haha thats why I use a pig because it pisses people off. Especially when you get about a dozen in one run.

They've got a new batch of your pigs in Wilkos for couple quid a go.

2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Haha thats why I use a pig because it pisses people off. Especially when you get about a dozen in one run.

Feel free to pig me when I come to the mall😋

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Let me know when you plan on playing and I will try

Yeah I really wanna try it out soon, and it would be nice to see the guys from here that go!

• Supporters
Just now, Georgeturner2001 said:

Yeah I really wanna try it out soon, and it would be nice to see the guys from here that go!

There is quite often 1 or 2 kicking around and I am there fairly often but I don't always get much time for meet and greet. You will be welcome to come say hello though but can't guarantee much more conversation than that.

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

There is quite often 1 or 2 kicking around and I am there fairly often but I don't always get much time for meet and greet. You will be welcome to come say hello though but can't guarantee much more conversation than that.

It’s fine, I get enough conversation from the voices in my head😂

2 hours ago, Duff said:

They've got a new batch of your pigs in Wilkos for couple quid a go.

https://www.amazon.com/OneTigris-Tactical-Velcro-Morale-Military/product-reviews/B010CXWJTY

You can even get a patch for every pig kill 😅

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Prisce said:

Just going to leave this here.... yes we did get kills with it.... (this is my brother- he wanted to pistol and melee only on Sunday)

yeah met him on sunday :lol:

It's the voices outside my head that get me in trouble.

My daughter thinks I'm off my rocker when I walk round saying things like:

I need your boots, clothes and your motorcycle

Uzi 9mm and Phase plasma rifle in 40-watt range in a fake Austrian accent.

Hey just what you see pal.

My name is Michael Caine.

My name is Jeff

Etc.

1 hour ago, MisterG said:

It's the voices outside my head that get me in trouble.

My daughter thinks I'm off my rocker when I walk round saying things like:

I need your boots, clothes and your motorcycle

Uzi 9mm and Phase plasma rifle in 40-watt range in a fake Austrian accent.

Hey just what you see pal.

My name is Michael Caine.

My name is Jeff

Etc.

I hope you invoke John Mclane at Christmas?

Yippie-Ki-Yay only, I try not to swear in front of children

@Shaun Haynes do NOT declare it as a weapon of ANY sort, label it "airsoft toy." Putting weapon on it is asking for trouble. But yeah empty the mag, sealed bottles can be sent on the 48hour service with ParcelForce, despite what others have said previously in this thread.

39 minutes ago, Duff said:

@Shaun Haynes do NOT declare it as a weapon of ANY sort, label it "airsoft toy." Putting weapon on it is asking for trouble. But yeah empty the mag, sealed bottles can be sent on the 48hour service with ParcelForce, despite what others have said previously in this thread.

I'm not going to start arguments but why are you saying it's asking for trouble when I've sent numerous ones this way and never had the slightest issue. It's when you don't declare things thats when it can be asking for issues

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.