De-Railed discussions / Rants etc

L3wisD

Message added by Jedi_Master

When anyone does a Tom and the AFUK toilet gets flushed, all the duff ends up here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 hours ago, Arwen said:

If only they had G36 models in... would have been a cool birthday present for my other half. 

Try searching Tommy Tech Little Armoury 😏

19 minutes ago, Arwen said:

Thank you! 

I'm sort of in love with those goatgun M4's. So cute (yea you lot will probably hate that term 😋)

Screenshot_20180427-203214.png

There is at least one other company that makes them for Lego as well 😎🦄😎

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/POGO-10pcs-lot-Blocks-World-War-Mini-Action-Figures-Military-KRISS-Vector-Super-V-MK5-Plastic/32821119369.html

• Moderators

saw that on email yesterday but didnt have time to post!

got some cheap helikon trousers from there last year!

On 4/20/2018 at 8:38 PM, MisterG said:

Build quality isn't that great, but it's not bad either, stitching seems fine. 

I needed to tape up the ends of the cables as they had sharp wire on the ends.  But it's certainly a bargain at £16, so much so that I will probably get other colours if I decide to get other loadouts.  Will be trying out for the first time in 3 weeks.

Probably find it was made in the same factory as the Miltec one.

It's a bit snug on me, but I could do with losing a couple stone.

Main downside for me wass waiting 3 weeks for delivery.

Cheers

G

I haven't used mine in anger yet, but was a a skirmish yesterday and one of the other players had one.  Zip was on it's way out on the molle pouch, same issue I had with the cables (I easily fixed that).  So may not stand the test of time, but depends on how you treat it as well.

Cheers

g

On 4/10/2018 at 11:27 PM, Duff said:

Those look nice. How's the stitching?

Update - after 2 Skirms the stiching on the velco is coming apart, easy to fix, hopefully the rest is solid.

I still like the gloves though, so will repair them.

Ironically I bought this pair from a UK seller, but given the price, I'm sure it was also a knockoff. 

Haven't used the ones bought from China yet, black ones will get an outing at the Mall in a couple weeks.

Cheers

G

Who says you can't post pressuried containers? How in the hell do you think my 50 pack of Co2 capsules got to me? Not by Stork I can assure you.

37 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

That is the guns and parts not gas filled mags. You can send mags but they have to be depressurised . 

You can send Co2 capsules ie pressurised containers vie the 48 hour service only. It's there in black and white hence why I posted it.

I wasn't referring to magazines.

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, Duff said:

You can send Co2 capsules ie pressurised containers vie the 48 hour service only. It's there in black and white hence why I posted it.

I wasn't referring to magazines.

Cant find that. Only exemption I can find is medical and hygiene products.

51 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Cant find that. Only exemption I can find is medical and hygiene products.

I posted it in the grid. About time you went back yo that eye doctor methinks mate....

2 hours ago, Duff said:

You can send them privately with Parcelforce Express48.

https://www.parcelforce.com/help-and-advice/sending/prohibitions-and-restrictions

image.png.0a99835d65bf5d3903e3ecda6371f292.png

You might want to look into finding yourself a new eye doctor as there is nothing in that section about gas containers or co2 capsules,  Technically i am not even sure it covers gas guns at all as it only states low powered air weapons although its unlikely they would know the difference.  It includes lead pellets and airsoft projectiles but nothing about co2 capsules.

2 hours ago, Duff said:

You can send them privately with Parcelforce Express48.

https://www.parcelforce.com/help-and-advice/sending/prohibitions-and-restrictions

image.png.0a99835d65bf5d3903e3ecda6371f292.png

"All firearms other than low powered air weapons."

"Low powered air weapons, together with pellets and other airgun and airsoft projectiles, can be sent subject to the 3 conditions stated."

My point again, that my initial post was "You can send Co2 cartirdges privately with the 48 hour service. Once more to iterate, I was not talking about pressurized magazines.

31 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

In the grid it states weapons and ammunition. Gas is neither it is the propellant.

In the link it states this:

Screenshot_20180502-191246.thumb.png.f57f0a234d2785ac0f97768087a1ef20.png

Just now, you can`t shoot me said:

You might want to look into finding yourself a new eye doctor as there is nothing in that section about gas containers or co2 capsules,  Technically i am not even sure it covers gas guns at all as it only states low powered air weapons although its unlikely they would know the difference.  It includes lead pellets and airsoft projectiles but nothing about co2 capsules.

My eyes are fine, please try and read once more that I was talking about Co2 capsules and my post reflects this. 🙄 smh

I can't understand how you do not understand the context in what I wrote.

Click the link I provided and learn the fuck to read for the love of pasta!

6 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I can read now calm your fucking attitude.

You mean the link that says this?

Screenshot_20180503-150225.thumb.jpg.b57f42ddf3db0202dbc34a71388abd80.jpg

You calm YOUR attitude, my last response was to you can't shoot me, Not you. You should of learned by now I dislike even having to talk/respond to you.

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Duff said:

You calm YOUR attitude, my last response was to you can't shoot me, Not you. You should of learned by now I dislike even having to talk/respond to you.

All your own problem and I dont give a fuck what you like or what you think. 

Everyone else has a problem except you don't they? Get over yourself.

Jesus you're an angry person who reads far too much into everything said online. All bark mate, tired of your shit. You get personal when you cannot persuade someone to agree with you.

BACK OT

Co2 (a PRESSURISED container) can be sent via Parcelforce48 Express, as can any airsoft item. Read the T&C's on their damn site.

Smh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.