De-Railed discussions / Rants etc

L3wisD

Message added by Jedi_Master

When anyone does a Tom and the AFUK toilet gets flushed, all the duff ends up here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Aaaaand we'll just move this whole thread to the off-topic discussion now.

8 hours ago, Resistor170 said:

Thanks Lewis for showing me where to go, though you may regret it soon 😂

GTuWi.gif

• Supporters

Look, the vegans have a point, theres too much inneffeciency in raising meat, much more effecient to get rid of grazing land for kale farms.

I would ask that anyone who shares my opinion join me in ensuring we rid the world of meat products as quickly as possible, it will be tough going but if everyone has a minimum of a bacon sandwich and a burger every day we can soon get rid of all the animals.

#makeachange

Vegans need to eat about 3 fields each a day to get almost enough energy as one dead juicy lump of meat minced into a patty.

It would be greener to get rid of Vegans. And the world would be happier too. :lol:

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, Prisce said:

If we’re getting rid of vegans, can we have a vote on who else to get rid of?

lol, that's a slippery slope, before you know it your wearing jackboots & growing silly moustache's 😉

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, Tackle said:

lol, that's a slippery slope, before you know it your wearing jackboots & growing silly moustache's 😉

Your the lot voting for it! 

In quite happy sitting here hating everyone equally.

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

hey admit it, you love them smart uniforms

well black is very slimming on me 😉

Fat Hitler (@FatFuhrer) _ Twitter.jpg

7 hours ago, Immortal said:

Vegans need to eat about 3 fields each a day to get almost enough energy as one dead juicy lump of meat minced into a patty.

Hardly so, in fact I have WAAY more energy now I do not eat meat 

(not a vegan, but hardly have any dairy/processed food and no meat)

On 09/02/2019 at 08:04, Prisce said:

Definitely a City slicker. 

So you agree its ok to torture animals? 

No I definitely don't think that's OK.

Sometimes I really don't think things through before I say something...but this was purely about eating purposes. Which up until now, to do with that day and the march itself I had only considered the eating purposes. I've been hearing a fair amount on the radio about how we shouldn't eat meat anymore and I don't like the direction it seems to be going. 

Wildlife is also one of my biggest interests and it gives me a lot of pleasure, but so is history

• 3 years later...
10 hours ago, Riccxxc7 said:

I am a fan of discounts myself and am always trying to find promo codes for myself. That's why I think that why overpay for a product. I can recommend https://discountlx.com/. Maybe you can find something suitable for yourself.

Can you please stop necroposting with spam just to up your post count

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.