De-Railed discussions / Rants etc

L3wisD

Message added by Jedi_Master

When anyone does a Tom and the AFUK toilet gets flushed, all the duff ends up here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 27/09/2018 at 15:28, Wo1f said:

Thought the forum has been devoid of stupidity for a while...

Not from where I’m looking ? 

41 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Not from where I’m looking ? 

It seems I spoke too soon. We need a good forum cull I think..

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

It seems I spoke too soon. We need a good forum cull I think..

Yup ! 🤦‍♂️

idiots are like hydra heads , get rid off one and two more appear  ! 🤣🤣🤣

27 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Yup ! 🤦‍♂️

idiots are like hydra heads , get rid off one and two more appear  ! 🤣🤣🤣

They should let me admin for the week. I’d make hitler look like the Dali lama, but there would be no idiots

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

I’d make hitler look like the Dali lama

One's a racial nationalist eugenicist who says ethnic minorities should get out of Europe, and the other's Hitler.

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

One's a racial nationalist eugenicist who says ethnic minorities should get out of Europe, and the other's Hitler.

But he’s such a smiley one ! 😍

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

Umarex H&K 45 CT in black and fde reduced to just short of a hundred quid at Land Warrior.

These are normally very expensive guns. What's all that about?

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/sale

Scroll down slowly and you'll see them next to each other.

I must say they look very nice. I would be tempted if I didn't have other priorities.

I wonder, but I prefer the older style USP45

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Huxley said:

Well my cadpat patrol rig has arrived from Montréal, gets delivered tuesday.

But £62 customs charge, jesus wept. Would have asked them to send a tube of Ky with it.

Have you attempted to work out what you should actually be paying when it comes to the associated fees? From personal experience I've found that some of the fees issued seem to have been worked out using a blindfold, darts and a dartboard.

29 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Have you attempted to work out what you should actually be paying when it comes to the associated fees? From personal experience I've found that some of the fees issued seem to have been worked out using a blindfold, darts and a dartboard.

It's something like £44 vat plus handling and duty.

Hmm seems it should be £56, trouble is I've paid and hmrc are a mare.

Might just bite the bullet, it's not worth the aggro.

I'm here quicker than I thought. 

Fucking animal rights. Me the wife and baby got stuck waiting for a bus one day in London for a couple of hours or more. Buses weren't able to run as their was an 'animal rights' march going on. (its getting bigger and bigger each year apparently) 🎉🎉🎉

Who the fuck decides what animals want? Hold on I'll ask a sheep... Baaaaaa, OK maybe let's try a cow.... Moooooooooo, OK what's that horse?.... Neeeeeiiiigghhhhhh, and dog?... Woof. I could go on but we all know what noises animals make. 

However, haha, some people seem to think differently. Somehow.

I'm not sure about anyone else but I would be pissed off if someone was trying to talk for me.

Now, I just did a questionnaire to the animals and the results are as follows.

The sheep went baaaaa

The cow went moooo

The horse went neigh

The dog went woof

Very interesting indeed. I have no fucking idea what they mean. 

I read animal farm - great book, but it's fiction

I have watched babe - fiction, talking animals on a farm

I have watched watership down - fiction, but made me well up because I have emotional damage from past

I have watched ratatouille - fiction, great film, talking rat who can cook too

I'll stop there and though this is layed out for the comedy value the blunt truth is that these animal rights shite didn't exist before people started twisting and distorting glorious nature into some sick and narrow minded humanitised hideous outlook on the planet. 

Thanks Lewis for showing me where to go, though you may regret it soon 😂

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Resistor170 said:

Fucking animal rights. Me the wife and baby got stuck waiting for a bus one day in London for a couple of hours or more. Buses weren't able to run as their was an 'animal rights' march going on. (its getting bigger and bigger each year apparently) 🎉🎉🎉

Who the fuck decides what animals want? Hold on I'll ask a sheep... Baaaaaa, OK maybe let's try a cow.... Moooooooooo, OK what's that horse?.... Neeeeeiiiigghhhhhh, and dog?... Woof. I could go on but we all know what noises animals make. 

I'm not sure about anyone else but I would be pissed off if someone was trying to talk for me.

The sheep went baaaaa

The cow went moooo

The horse went neigh

The dog went woof

I have watched watership down - fiction, but made me well up because I have emotional damage from past

I'll stop there and though this is layed out for the comedy value the blunt truth is that these animal rights shite didn't exist before people started twisting and distorting glorious nature into some sick and narrow minded humanitised hideous outlook on the planet. 

Definitely a City slicker. 

So you agree its ok to torture animals? 

• Supporters

How do you know if someone’s a Vegan ? 

They tell you ! Oh by Christ do they tell you again and again and again !🤦‍♂️

6 hours ago, Resistor170 said:

The sheep went baaaaa

The cow went moooo

The horse went neigh

The dog went woof

The heck did I just read?

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

How do you know if someone’s a Vegan ? 

They tell you ! Oh by Christ do they tell you again and again and again !🤦‍♂️

Screw Vegans. The majority are self important arseholes. It’s just this new fad everyone wants to be apart of. 

If we were not supposed to eat meat, why would they make it so delicious?

Lel vegans, had a terrible experience a few years ago.

As a scout chief, I try to give the boys a clean, unbiased point of view on how the world is currently working so that they can develop their own thoughts :)

They wanted to know more about vegans so we got in contact with a family who ran an animal shelter and decided to spend a few days with them.

what a terrible mistake..

We found out they were the worst kind of vegan, they couldn't stand our presence just because they knew we eat meat.

turned out the wife was switching sex after giving birth to 2 children, the man wanted to strip naked and live in the forest. Literally every vegan stereotype was present in those 2 individuals. when we got home we bought a whole pig and roasted it to cleanse us from that filth xD

on the other hand I know a couple of vegan girls, actually pretty cute, and they don't give a shit if someone eats meat :)

EDIT: for the record, those 2 girls actually like meat, if you know what I mean 😏

4 minutes ago, Skara said:

Lel vegans, had a terrible experience a few years ago.

As a scout chief, I try to give the boys a clean, unbiased point of view on how the world is currently working so that they can develop their own thoughts :)

They wanted to know more about vegans so we got in contact with a family who ran an animal shelter and decided to spend a few days with them.

what a terrible mistake..

We found out they were the worst kind of vegan, they couldn't stand our presence just because they knew we eat meat.

turned out the wife was switching sex after giving birth to 2 children, the man wanted to strip naked and live in the forest. Literally every vegan stereotype was present in those 2 individuals. when we got home we bought a whole pig and roasted it to cleanse us from that filth xD

on the other hand I know a couple of vegan girls, actually pretty cute, and they don't give a shit if someone eats meat :)

Yeah, as much as I give vegans a hard time... Coz they're stupid in my opinion ... There are a select few that are ok, like those girls you mention.

It's the ones that never stop going on about it... I wanna feed them to a fuckin lion!

Or worse yet, the ones that like to force their beliefs on others, especially those that can't speak for themselves. There is an entire community of vegans that force veganism on their pet cats and they post picture after picture of these shells of an animal. Seriously malnourished and sick creatures.

That shit is criminal! I would be close to murder if I witnessed that in person.

Fair warning, if you decide to Google that shit, be warned, it's quite disturbing.

Ye I've seen live examples, the family I mentioned tried to enforce veganism to their house cats, but it didn't really work out as they lived in a farm full of mice.

That was the first time I witnessed God's perfect killing machines doing their jobs and it was amazing :D

They had quite weird animals tho, there was this huge pig named Gorgo which behaved like a dog 😕 super gentle with the kids, super playful 😕

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.