De-Railed discussions / Rants etc

L3wisD

Message added by Jedi_Master

When anyone does a Tom and the AFUK toilet gets flushed, all the duff ends up here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Robert James said:

Well, going on the parcel force/royal mail web pages, toy is wrong. You may be right, but until you can show me where it says there have been 5000 toys destroyed and 8675 weapons destroyed, I'll keep sending them the CORRECT way and will urge others to do that same. 

Don't give out bad advice. Right or wrong, personal experience or not, why risk it?

It's not bad nor incorrect advice.

14 minutes ago, Duff said:

It's not bad nor incorrect advice.

Ok, believe whatever you want to believe.

To the OP good luck if you follow Duff's suggestions, hopefully the pistol won't be destroyed.

10 hours ago, Robert James said:

Ok, believe whatever you want to believe.

To the OP good luck if you follow Duff's suggestions, hopefully the pistol won't be destroyed.

Oh change the record mate, you're really starting to get boring. Writing "airsoft toy" is not wrong, it may not be right in your eyes but honestly, I don't really care anymore.

Again Parcelforce48hrs states in its T&C's that pressurised Co2 capsules can be sent with this service.

I am sure we all like to argue debate over the silliest of things but wow some of you get real petty over your opinions not being taken as gospel.

You can write "TALIBAN TOYS INSIDE" for all I bloody care.

Just make sure you use the correct packaging.

d6761425ed4dcc56d160eb2dc01211fe.jpg

1 minute ago, Duff said:

Oh change the record mate, you're really starting to get boring. Writing "airsoft toy" is not wrong, it may not be right in your eyes but honestly, I don't really care anymore.

Again Parcelforce48hrs states in its T&C's that pressurised Co2 capsules can be sent with this service.

I am sure we all like to argue debate over the silliest of things but wow some of you get real petty over your opinions not being taken as gospel.

You can write "TALIBAN TOYS INSIDE" for all I bloody care.

@Duff I've never argued with you about the co2 capsules...

Rather than you continuing to argue, if you want to, we can take this to PM and we can talk it through there. I think you've given bad advice, do NOT tell me not to voice my opinion. I'm not going to respond to yourself on this matter anymore, PM me if you want to continue.

27 minutes ago, Robert James said:

@Duff I've never argued with you about the co2 capsules...

Rather than you continuing to argue, if you want to, we can take this to PM and we can talk it through there. I think you've given bad advice, do NOT tell me not to voice my opinion. I'm not going to respond to yourself on this matter anymore, PM me if you want to continue.

Yes and Trigger posted after you about that, remember? It's not all about you mate, we have other users in here with opinions and I Might just also want to address them as well as you.  I never told you not to not share your opinion, stop taking everything to heart. You obivously struggle to not add your emotions into words you read. I was no longer about to respond either, hence my last comment and joke picture. But of course, you've taken this like Lou Charmelle takes a black cock.

I got no reason to PM you over this, said everything I need to and happily put out my opinion publicly, whoever disagrees is perfectly welcome but please don't mistake me for someone who really cares what you think because quite honestly if you get this heated over such a inane conversation topic I'd hate to discuss politics or ethics with someone like yourself.

BACK OT - we all know posting airsoft toys always has some risk involved, as does posting anything. I am stull quite sure that writing "LOW POWERED WEAPON" on your parcel is a bad fucking idea, from a common sense POV. We still have that here, right...???

As for you saying "don't give out bad advice" then telling me hypocritically to not tell you about sharing your opinion? You're broken mate.

1 minute ago, Robert James said:

e31.jpg.5744410ed066ea6f722531ecbca0fdd1.jpg

No, it didn't it escalated at the rate you encouraged it. Here you are posting after you categorically said you would not. You can pick fights with me all day I honestly don't care.

Again, you're a hypocrit.

6 hours ago, Duff said:

No, it didn't it escalated at the rate you encouraged it. Here you are posting after you categorically said you would not. You can pick fights with me all day I honestly don't care.

Again, you're a hypocrit.

need to chill out my dood

1 hour ago, Aengus said:

need to chill out my dood

I'm so chill I'm horizontal. Thanks for the compliment though as I assume you mean I put such emotion into a written word, I should have probably have been a screenwriter with such talent.

2 hours ago, Duff said:

I'm so chill I'm horizontal. Thanks for the compliment though as I assume you mean I put such emotion into a written word, I should have probably have been a screenwriter with such talent.

no not quite. Just seem like a triggered nerd 😘

ly really

3 minutes ago, Aengus said:

no not quite. Just seem like a triggered nerd 😘

ly really

Ugh... more millenial words to describe something that isn't even happening. Triggered is just another bait word used by trolls.

Love you too sweet tits!

1 minute ago, Aengus said:

Welcome to the future old boi. Also not a millenial 

I refuse. The date may change but I will not!

16 minutes ago, Duff said:

If I had the money I'd snap his arm off at the elbow!

Instalments 😂😂😂?

9 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Instalments 😂😂😂?

Sure, shall we say one finger every fortnight until I'm down to my toes?

Seriously though if I wasn't saving up for a motorcycle you'd already have my money!

On 5/12/2018 at 9:56 PM, Duff said:

Ugh... more millenial words to describe something that isn't even happening. Triggered is just another bait word used by trolls.

Love you too sweet tits!

Millennial chiming in here....triggered is a term used to describe someone who has gone from a calm and ordinary state to a (often irrational) high state of anger and/or frustration in a short space of time due to a particular event/action or statement. The something that has "triggered" the emotional response.

The term is sometimes associated with trolls as a trolls goal is to provoke this kind of reaction in people, so a successful troll will have "triggered" someone.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, WolfRaider said:

Dunno if it's a bargain but I've just got some face and eye protection from actionhobbies for less then £20 including p&p. 

Smoked viper tactical- http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Viper-Smoked-Tactical-Goggles_A22D7P.aspx#.WwBEdp8o80M

Viper Gen2 Crossteel Face Mask- http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Viper-Gen2-Crossteel-Face-Mask_A225S0.aspx#.WwBEzp8o80M

I hope they aren't total trash

Won’t be trash but don’t expect anything special from Viper , with the discount basically you’ve paid what you’d have payed for exactly the same kit un-branded from fleabay 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Won’t be trash but don’t expect anything special from Viper , with the discount basically you’ve paid what you’d have payed for exactly the same kit un-branded from fleabay 

Not quite.

Although not a huge fan of Viper kit their newer stuff has come on leaps and bounds. It is a lot better than most cheap kit and Viper do make their own kit so it isn't just rebrands like nuprol and onetigris.

lol One Tigris manufacture their own stuff unless you're buying the shit off Amazon.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Not quite.

Although not a huge fan of Viper kit their newer stuff has come on leaps and bounds. It is a lot better than most cheap kit and Viper do make their own kit so it isn't just rebrands like nuprol and onetigris.

Don’t think they make goggles and mesh masks , gloves , pouches and clothing yes but not them .

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Don’t think they make goggles and mesh masks , gloves , pouches and clothing yes but not them .

No they are made outside like most firms do. Very few companies make that sort of stuff in house as too expensive to set up. I personally wouldn't wear eyepro unless it is from a more reputable original manufacturer. Only mesh manufacturers I know of are BBA and Heroshark everything else is same few factories in China.

8 hours ago, Duff said:

lol One Tigris manufacture their own stuff unless you're buying the shit off Amazon.

Sorry but can't find anything that points to that. Lots of references on working with partners and helping design but nothing to say actual manufacturer.

Looks like they rebrand and outsource like most Chinese gear firms.

You do realise Amazon is their main distributor right?

Shush Trigger I didnt post to warrant a response from you. Back in your sponge world you go. You kniw I don't care what you think.. .

*rebaits hook*

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, Duff said:

Shush Trigger I didnt post to warrant a response from you. Back in your sponge world you go. You kniw I don't care what you think.. .

*rebaits hook*

Who are you telling shush?

If you post a response to something I post then I have every right to put a response. Think it is you who needs to crawl back into your bubble.

I dont really care what you think as who the fuck are you anyway?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.