De-Railed discussions / Rants etc

L3wisD

Message added by Jedi_Master

When anyone does a Tom and the AFUK toilet gets flushed, all the duff ends up here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Yes and it was a shit idea and that is a shit unit. If you want a counter buy an Xcortech

I'm able to count how many times I pull the trigger in my head, get on my level.

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Yeah when you only manage to shoot one person a day agreed a counter would be pointless.

We can't all be heroes like you mate!

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

Agreed but you should at least aspire 😁

Actually I put a lot of effort into being the exact opposite of you.

5 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

After seeing you play I must congratulate on a job well done then 😜

LMFAO

Wow you really are the tosser I thought you were . I actually meant as a person on a whole, not anything to do with play style or ability but of course you put someone else down to make yourself feel better. Gingers do that a lot I hear.

I don't play airsoft to impress you or anyone else mate but you keep on judging people based on your overly-skewed viewpoint. Really though, it's pathetic.

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Get a sense of humour it is called banter.

Oh fuck off, I don't engage in "banter" with anyone unless they're a friend and you sir are most definately NOT one of mine. That damn word  is overused by twats who enjoy acting like a cunt.

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

Amazing how you like to chuck shit around but don't like it coming back isn't it.

I am not chucking "banter" at you mate I am chucking sartcastic comments that I mean. Sorry you aren't smart enough to determine which are which.

2 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

You have issues 

That's not for you to say or cast aspersions against me but, if I wanted a civil intelligent conversation you would be the last candidate. Now quit your whiney bitching and sarcy comments and leave this thread to its OT.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Duff said:

That's not for you to say or cast aspersions against me but, if I wanted a civil intelligent conversation you would be the last candidate. Now quit your whiney bitching and sarcy comments and leave this thread to its OT.

You started the sarcastic comments for fucksake.

• Head Moderator

@Duff just create your own shitpost topic and stop spamming this topic.  This is supposed to be about overpriced or unrealistic sales NOT a stream pointless non-banter.

3 hours ago, Duff said:

It sold though.

Weren't these intended to utilise some form of laser-tag technology with the PEQ laser?

The uzi still seems to be listed up for sale so i don`t think it sold.

The mit unit you can buy with or without the laser box depending on wether you want to use that function.

2 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

@Duff just create your own shitpost topic and stop spamming this topic.  This is supposed to be about overpriced or unrealistic sales NOT a stream pointless non-banter.

Right. Single me out when two people are involved? I see how it is.

Feel free to delete all the posts, it's not like either mine or Triggers posts are adding to it so go ahead.

15 minutes ago, Duff said:

https://goatguns.com/

😲

8 minutes ago, Arwen said:

If only they had G36 models in... would have been a cool birthday present for my other half. 

Ah that's a bugger. 🤧

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.