New player from Essex/Cambridgeshire

Mathias33
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, as the title says I’m a new player from the Essex/Cambridgeshire area. I’ve not actually played properly yet as I don’t know anyone who plays airsoft but I’ve decided to bite the bullet and give it a go alone as it looks too much fun not to. I’m on here looking for advice on places to go, kit etc. and to hopefully meet up with some like minded people.

• Supporters

Welcome mate, your fairly local to me and a few of us on here, if you want any honest opinions on sites around us, or want to meet up, drop us a line and then we shall organise something.

Hi

Welcome to the forum.  Lots of good advice on here.

Cheers

G

Welcome, as has already been said, lots of useful stuff and very helpful and knowledgeable folk on here. Don't worry about going to games solo , you will find airsofters a pretty friendly lot. Enjoy the games, call your hits and have a great time.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :)

• Moderators

Welcome, 

as Prisce mentioned, let us know your general area and see where we play

list of sites in signature below :)

Again welcome

their is some good sites in our area

Get out their and have fun

the majority of air softers are a good friendly bunch

Thanks for the warm welcome, I’m going to bite the bullet and get myself down to airsoft plantation on the 17th June (🤞). Can anyone tell me if I have to book or can I just turn up, can’t seem to find an answer on their website.

3 minutes ago, Mathias33 said:

Thanks for the warm welcome, I’m going to bite the bullet and get myself down to airsoft plantation on the 17th June (🤞). Can anyone tell me if I have to book or can I just turn up, can’t seem to find an answer on their website.

Join the Facebook group and let them know your renting👍🏻

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Mathias33 said:

If your renting you’ll have to book, if not just turn up. We always just turn up. Haven’t been there in the last few months but if the 17th is looking warm and dry I will try getting over and try saying hello!

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

If your renting you’ll have to book, if not just turn up. We always just turn up. Haven’t been there in the last few months but if the 17th is looking warm and dry I will try getting over and try saying hello!

17th June? Im going that day with a friend and Step father. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Robert James said:

17th June? Im going that day with a friend and Step father. 

Should be good for a meet up then! I’ll try and arrange with some of my lot to come along, may just be a handful!

Archived