Hello

Huxley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Obvious newbie, signed up as in about to have my first go tomorrow.

Got the clothing and eye protection, just rental guns until I get my license, least that way I can figure out what I fancy.

Though my heart is set on a sweet HK416 devgru, was in the reserves for a few years so I doubt there won't be much difference, already watched a ton of videos on YouTube.

So hi

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Huxley said:

license

Nv6Gpvy.gif

Honestly, I'd say go for whatever you want to go for.  You can make any gun work, and if you're grinning, you're winning.

• Supporters

Welcome! :)

Defense, not licence. Good luck tomorrow!

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Don't over think it, just have a great time tomorrow.

Cheers

G

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Defence, not defense.. we're sovereign abiding Brits here me ol' chum.

;)

Damn American autocorrect! I typed defence! 

Ok now I'm confused, to buy a rif you need a ukara license or relevant defence so I thought?

Hopefully I won't get my arse kicked, we'll see. Some of it is cqb tomorrow, and I used to be pretty good at obua.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Huxley said:

Ok now I'm confused, to buy a rif you need a ukara license or relevant defence so I thought?

Hopefully I won't get my arse kicked, we'll see. Some of it is cqb tomorrow, and I used to be pretty good at obua.

UKARA isn't a licence. It's a defence you can use to purchase a RIF. I suggest reading through this: 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

If you can afford the TM 416 Devgru then go for it, you should not be disapointed. 416D was my first airsoft gun.

Well had my first play and it was good, I'm certainly rusty but I've looked after my fitness levels so kept up pretty well.

I did get handed mind, but enjoyed it more than I expected.

But I'm glad there's course limits, some of the guns close to 350fps had a nice bit of sting to them, but I love it gives me incentive to not want to be shot.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Cheers

G

Archived