Airsoft Direct- Hull

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Drove the forty miles to get here to get an xt301 tracer and maybe a new rif.. 
Was very excited about a new shop so close.
I needn't have been. 
As I walked in, I greeted them and was duly ignored.
There were three members of staff. Not one of them interested in me.
Absolutely nothing. 
I stood by the tracer, debating whether to buy it. Decided I'd rather pay more and wait than give this company any of my money.
Really, really disappointing. 

Was he in the shop at the time?

I'm quite impressed.
The owner got in touch via FB messenger to apologise. And then offered a goodwill gesture, which I happily accepted.
As a result, I'll give them a bash in the future 😄 

2 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

As a result, I'll give them a bash in the future 😄 

Must be a member on here, and saw you already gave them a bash-ing 😉

Hi,

I use this shop all the time and also there slaughterhouse airsoft site. I have nothing but praise for the staff in the shop and they stock quite a bit of stuff and if its not in the shop then they can order it in for you. I like the way they leave you to browse and are not intrusive until you actuall talk to them.

Did you try to speak to them about the tracer unit you was looking for or did you wait for them to speak to you ? I have found that because they dont wanna be intrusive and pushy, that sometimes it might seem like they are not interested but if you speak to them they will engage and are very helpful.

• 2 months later...

Just got back from a visit here to browse a few RIFs. Got to say I found them friendly and helpful gave decent advice and even offered to do things like source specific models if they didnt have them in stock. I’d say worth a visit if in the area.

Archived