Tm ksg problems

The Beni
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just bought a tm ksg, and it's having issues firing, am I been a melt by doing something wrong. Gassed it up loaded the shell into right side racked it and no bbs are firing when I eject the shell one bb remains into what I can guess is where they should be loading could it be a dodgy shell or is it more serious? Its going back to the shop just wanted some insight from players on here searched the forums but couldn't find the answers I was looking for thanks Im advance for any helpful replies 

• Supporters

Is it only the one shell you’ve got , and when you do fire it does gas come out of the barrels  ? If yes I’d say start with shell .

12 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Is it only the one shell you’ve got , and when you do fire it does gas come out of the barrels  ? If yes I’d say start with shell .

Yes just the one shell atm, brand new last night and gas is coming out the barrels, got it packed up to take too the shop hopefully it is just the shell then ☺ 

• Supporters

Yup best thing to do , if it’s brand new take it back ASAP , worst possible thing you can do is have a ‘look’ warranty gone poof ! 

Right slot for firing, as in right if your holding the gun, shop has exchanged it for me they was quite confused themselves I had done everything right they are going to open it up or send it back. They very surprised with it been a tm too, thanks for the help people 

• Supporters

👍

Ive seen so many of these fail before they made it to chrono at the mill.. they look so cool, but I couldn’t bring myself to buy one.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Ive seen so many of these fail before they made it to chrono at the mill.. they look so cool, but I couldn’t bring myself to buy one.

That’s a weird one , I’ve got 2 , 1’s my sons and the others mine , my mate has one too and there’s a couple at my regular site , and never seen or heard of any problems . Wonder how many different retailers sold them , if it could have been a ‘bad’ batch ? 

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

That’s a weird one , I’ve got 2 , 1’s my sons and the others mine , my mate has one too and there’s a couple at my regular site , and never seen or heard of any problems . Wonder how many different retailers sold them , if it could have been a ‘bad’ batch ? 

Quite possibly. The two instances I saw properly, they seemed to just lock up when racking. The other, from what I heard just wasn’t feeding. TM’s generally make excellent guns, so a bad batch or even repeated user error could be to blame. It’s still enough for me to be dubious about wanting one. Between that and the lacklustre performance of the secutor velites that is...

• Supporters

Yea can see what with the price of them , would put you off a bit to say the least! 

All I can say is from personal experience, and I’ve never had any trouble ( will probably implode next time I use it now ! 😳) never let me down . I used mine for the first time end of Feb and it was bitterly cold , worked fine no issue due to the temp but both my pistols went titsup on me due to the temp ! 

Archived