Advice on Gas

Kebabio
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ive recently bought a pts masada gbbr and im looking for any advice or opinions regarding types and brands of gas that are best to use in this particular rif.

Cheers,Phil

Personally I’d use propane because it’s cheaper and a little more efficient, but the green nuprol 2.0 cans will work well too

• 2 months later...
On 23/05/2018 at 12:09, Wo1f said:

Personally I’d use propane because it’s cheaper and a little more efficient, but the green nuprol 2.0 cans will work well too

So do the propane cans have the same nozzle to fit gas mags or do you have to have an adaptor ?

7 minutes ago, Kebabio said:

So do the propane cans have the same nozzle to fit gas mags or do you have to have an adaptor ?

You’ll need an adapter. Madbull make a good one 

3 hours ago, Kebabio said:

Yes. I have an airsoft innovations plastic one, but there’s others like madbull as E21A said

On 02/08/2018 at 11:08, Wo1f said:

Yes. I have an airsoft innovations plastic one, but there’s others like madbull as E21A said

And is propane ok to use in winter ?

1 hour ago, Kebabio said:

And is propane ok to use in winter ?

For most guns, propane is perfectly fine in winter. If you feel like it struggles with it, you can just buy MAPP gas and use the same adapter. I’ve had mags in the freezer that have worked with MAPP

Archived