Receiver engraving?

Window81
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

so i’m looking at getting the missing trades added to my Marui HK416 Delta, Hurricane Eotech and Hurricane Shrike upper and lower. Does anybody know of anyone other than JD Airsoft that’s doing this?

Your help would be much appreciated.

cheers,

Lee

• Supporters

You could possibly get a local engraver to have a look and ago at it, have a chat with them and see what they’ll say. 

I've just had the Glock logo put on my WE G18 by Timpsons. Looks like it's been laser done, very neat. Will take a pic and try and post it up. I know the manager in my local branch quite well as I work in the high st and we send each other work so thought it was worth asking. He checked and was told no problem to do it. Well worth popping into your local branch and have a chat, if they aren't sure tell them branch 106 got it done. They will just want the receiver , as stripped down as you can  and if pos supply any logos etc in digital form.

Obviously for total accuracy it should be engraved to match the other markings rather than lasered, which they may be able to do, but I like the contrast.

IMGP1655.JPG

Archived