Swift clip backpacks?

Skara
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

Here's the deal:

I want a low profile backpack to go with my Helikon-Tex TMR.

Possibly in a colour that resembles a-tacs iX or doesn't look too bad.

Something low profile, that can be used as a hydration carrier and, when needed, as a proper pack to carry what I need, mainly a Gore-Tex jacket, spare eyepro and BBs..

Any suggestions?

• Supporters

Looks like one of the back strap connections is a G-hook?  That'll make it trickier, the HSP pack will mostly work but you'd need to buy a 1" female buckle, preferably a split bar/field repair.  Should be on ebay or just google them and there are suppliers in europe.

So is the HSP flatpack the only one?

Alright.. 

@CKinnerleyyeah the rig's lower waist strap has a g-hook on the left and a standard buckle on the right, I was thinking of modding the pack (I'd add a couple of loops to thread the waist strap through them), so I could avoid modding the chest rig :)

in terms of colours, which one gets closer to a-tacs iX? Multicam tropic? Multicam? Ranger Green? Grey(lol)?

3 hours ago, Skara said:

So is the HSP flatpack the only one?

Alright.. 

@CKinnerleyyeah the rig's lower waist strap has a g-hook on the left and a standard buckle on the right, I was thinking of modding the pack (I'd add a couple of loops to thread the waist strap through them), so I could avoid modding the chest rig :)

in terms of colours, which one gets closer to a-tacs iX? Multicam tropic? Multicam? Ranger Green? Grey(lol)?

Id say it’s between multicam tropic or ranger green! 

Pretty sure HS don’t make one on MC Tropic so might be have to get a repro if you want tropic!

• Supporters

Ranger Green for ATACS-iX, no doubt.

The other option I can think of besides the HSP would be the UR-Tac - https://www.ur-tactical.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/view/productdetails/virtuemart_product_id/4019/virtuemart_category_id/1182

Comes in your colour if you can find one in stock and knowing UR-Tac I'd bet they're the only company making that kind of pack in such a niche camo.  Certainly can be made to clip in somehow.  You'll have to be careful to only put very minimal weight in it or you'll get the classic cantilever situation where the pack slides down and drags the chest rig up to your throat.

Direct action makes some a-tacs iX gear as well (they make Helikon stuff, so they probably made my chest rig as well), but they're quite expensive (talking €100+) and I don't think I can combine them with my rig without heavy modifications, which is what I want to avoid..

I think I'll go with the flatpack replica in ranger green at this point, worst case scenario will be me getting angry and strapping it to my jpc while swearing a lot xD

• 4 months later...

aaaaalright..

i'm necroing my own thread because i don't feel the need to create a new one..

I'm back at choosing a backpack to go with my chest rig(s), i haven't found any HSP flatpack replica in the colour i wanted..

But i found this

http://pentagon.com.gr/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2756

it's basically a flatpack, but with a laser cut molle panel added to it.. and it costs 1/4 of the proper flatpack..

any opinions on it?

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Skara said:

aaaaalright..

i'm necroing my own thread because i don't feel the need to create a new one..

I'm back at choosing a backpack to go with my chest rig(s), i haven't found any HSP flatpack replica in the colour i wanted..

But i found this

http://pentagon.com.gr/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2756

it's basically a flatpack, but with a laser cut molle panel added to it.. and it costs 1/4 of the proper flatpack..

any opinions on it?

Pentagon make nice kit (had a few bits’n’bobs from them) so should be good to go 

I have also found this

http://www.365airsoftshop.com/emerson-assault-backpackremovable-operator-packmc-p-4112.html

At my local shop for €70..

Proper multicam and it seems a decent pack, zippers feel smooth and seams seem nice..

Should I go for the Emerson one?

It's just 5€ more expensive than the Pentagon pack (which would be €65 shipped) and it is multicam, which would match other bits of gear I have (belt, mini mav and jpc)..

Wouldn't match my tmr but it's fine..

5 hours ago, Skara said:

I have also found this

http://www.365airsoftshop.com/emerson-assault-backpackremovable-operator-packmc-p-4112.html

At my local shop for €70..

Proper multicam and it seems a decent pack, zippers feel smooth and seams seem nice..

Should I go for the Emerson one?

It's just 5€ more expensive than the Pentagon pack (which would be €65 shipped) and it is multicam, which would match other bits of gear I have (belt, mini mav and jpc)..

Wouldn't match my tmr but it's fine..

Take a look at the AVS 1000 by crye or TMC make a great replica.

Too late, went for the Emerson..

Archived