Asg shotgun shells

Jimbo1878
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone had any experience with the asg spring shotgun shells? I can't seem to get them to fire a full 10 shots. Not sure if they are supposed to be used in a tri shot shotgun though so that could be the issue.  Ive tried .20gr and .25gr bbs in them and its the same with both. Any ideas?

Count how many you are putting in, one too few or a few too many and it will mess up the feed. Count 'em...

1... Ah-ah-ah-ah

2.... Ah-ah-ah-ah

rl9qd.jpg

9 minutes ago, Jimbo1878 said:

I have now noticed that if I hand feed them(Not fun), the shells fire fine but speedload them and it won't fire more than 4 or 5 shots. Very strange.

Yeah they are finicky little bastards. I use .28gram but that was purely to keep the grouping over distance tighter. It sounds like you are over-filling them, start the first few by hand, then count five pumps with the speed loader, then pop a couple more in by hand until you feel the resistance . It doesn't take that long once you get used to that technique. You could always just buy more shells, they're like £8 for 4 at Patrolbase. Personally I never go through more than 5 full shells during a game lasting around 45 minutes unless I am going ham, egg and cheese.

Archived