Looking for a Glock need assistance.

Sxprk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So all I have been seeing are the G Series and stuff like that but what I want is something that is branded, It can be a G Series since I have seen the G on it before but does anyone at all know where I can get one that has Glock Branding? My budget is £110.

[UPDATE] My Budget has been upped to £140. Lay it on me.

VFC would be the one to go for I assume?! 

5 minutes ago, proffrink said:

At that point I'd buy a second hand TM and swap with a Guarder frame.

Where could I get one? I've upped my price to spend ill spend £140 Tops.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

If only there was a community of airsofters online, but based in the UK.. a forum of people perhaps...

One with a classifieds section with both Wanted and For Sale sections... 

Bung an ad in the wanted section and just keep browsing the for sale section.

Also, we'll tag @rocketdogbert (Becoming too regular an occurrence this now... ) as he might just have one of his glocks he could spare you :)

6 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Also, we'll tag @rocketdogbert (Becoming too regular an occurrence this now... ) as he might just have one of his glocks he could spare you :)

The only Glock I have for sale (sort of) at the moment is my daughters Tiffany Blue WEG17 WET 🙈

06B7465A-0AD0-48CE-9124-CCF7EFCF2B96.jpeg

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, Sxprk said:

Where could I get one? I've upped my price to spend ill spend £140 Tops.

Maybe the classifieds here or ZeroIn. The frame itself is widely available in the UK - just search for 'Guarder G17 frame' on Google.

If you're struggling to find it (or want to save a little dosh) order it from somewhere like Rainbow 8: https://www.rainbow8.com/

Here're the two frame options: https://www.rainbow8.com/search?type=product&q=guarder+frame+g17

The EU frame has the Austrian factory markings. The US one has the Georgia markings. They blur it on the pictures but it does have them.

Bear in mind that disassembling the lower frame for a TM Glock can take about 45 minutes if you've not done it before. Plenty of guides online though so quite hard to cock up. YouTube is your friend here.

Archived