MK23 owners corner

Whompa73
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys i know a lot of you out there love your MK23'S. Lets face it those who like them absolutly love em. Those who get taged by 1 hate them. Vertually silent , capable of lifting .4+ bbs, super accurate easily upgradeable and powerfull  . Personally i prefer the TM but i know a lot of you may run the asg or stti versions. I have 2 TM's  both have the standard suppressors, both have the hadron tdc hop adjust, both have  maple leaf barrells & hop rubbers. My cqb though is still black  ot has a 150mm crazy jet and a 50 degree decepticon rubber. I have upgraded the llm so it now has a t6 5 mode led module in it which makes it actually usable. The decepticon gives it absolutly superb accuracy but not quite as much distance as the autobot. Although it only runs arround 320fps on .2's i get people moaning when i cqb because i put .36's in it and it hurts lol. The second one is more for my secondary outside si it is camoed with fabric tape.  it has a 180mm crazy jet ( took 5 months to find 1) and autobot 50 degree  hop rubber . It has crazy range but probably not quite the refinded accuracy of the decepticon but still very accurate. I have not crono'd yet as i only did the upgrade this evening but expecting just sub 350fps 345 maybe. Hi have taken some pictures and a vid on youtube ( 

its not easy to shoot and film at the same time but hopefully you can see how accurate it is at a fairly decent distance and only loosly aiming with 1 hand. I said on vid 30 to 40 meters but thinking its prob further than that. If you think you can figure the distance out better than me let me know what you think it is.  So what have you guys done to yours? 

20180515_204137.jpg

20180515_204156.jpg

20180515_204259.jpg

I put  longer barrel in mine, 225 I think, it sticks out longer than your anyway. New rubber and TDC mod but never been happy with it since messing around with it. Am stripping it back to normal and tinkering with it before my next game on sunday hopefully have it working properly.

Started this thread ages ago, lots of the guys on here who have one have contributed.

5 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I put  longer barrel in mine, 225 I think, it sticks out longer than your anyway. New rubber and TDC mod but never been happy with it since messing around with it. Am stripping it back to normal and tinkering with it before my next game on sunday hopefully have it working properly.

Started this thread ages ago, lots of the guys on here who have one have contributed.

I've  done the upgrades on both and have been extreemly inpressed with the results. What degree hop rubber you running? Are you useing the hadron h key or the maple leaf key?  I found The accuracy  with the 150 and decepticon in astounding compaired to standard im guessing the 180 will be similar  but have not yet had chance to test properly yet. But 1 will sacrifice  a very small amount of acuracy for distance and vice versa. Cant wait to try 180  in anger. I didnt go for the 220 as didnt want to have engagement distances imposed if it went over 350 fps. If you strip out the 220 let me know as i may have another project comming up that it could possably be usefull for.

• Supporters

Self amalgamating tape is what you want,(sticks to itself, leaves no gooey residue)

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Prisce said:

Self amalgamating tape is what you want,(sticks to itself, leaves no gooey residue)

Be warned though I use it all the time as well , camo’ing up a gun for different loadouts or different times of the year , it’s excellent for those jobs .

But recently got a gun I hadn’t used for over 18mths-2yrs out of the cupboard with a thought to shifting it that I’d wrapped with it , the tape had lost all its elasticity and there was an ever so slightly sticky residue on the gun (was reminiscent of something that’s had normal sticky tape on it for ages) that I needed to clean off with white spirits . It had been wrapped for a good 2yrs before that so looking at 3-4yrs on the gun ? it was worst on the plastic furniture . 

3 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

What kind of fabric tape did you use:

The one that sticks to itself, the sort that is applied with a heat gun, or the kind that needs gluing on?

Hi i used the type that sticks its self. Its a bit of a faf but i think it gives a better look

I've got a TM MK23 and I also bought the Mrs one for her birthday. 

Most ranged and accurate pistol I've had - absolutely love it. 

It's absolutely standard - I don't need any more performance from it so I don't plan on upgrading at all. 😊

Archived