Jump to content
MisterG

First Time at the Mall

Recommended Posts

Had great fun today at the Mall.  Feeling stiff as a board already, made the mistake of thinking it would be easier than a skirmish outside - it isn't!

 

Met some great people there and big shout out to Trigger who gave me some really good advice, and checked up on me a few times.  And thanks again for the selector switch, managed to fit it this evening.👍

 

I really enjoyed using tracers especially in the darker areas, Evo was great at this venue.

 

And, even though there was no Terminator this time - I'll be back 😉.

 

Cheers

G

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

One of us! One of us! 

 

....One of us! One of us! 

:ph34r:

Yeah the basement is where it's at for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CarloBear said:

 

....One of us! One of us! 

:ph34r:

Yeah the basement is where it's at for me 

 

Why does Pulp Fiction spring into my mind here? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MisterG said:

Had great fun today at the Mall.  Feeling stiff as a board already, made the mistake of thinking it would be easier than a skirmish outside - it isn't!

 

Met some great people there and big shout out to Trigger who gave me some really good advice, and checked up on me a few times.  And thanks again for the selector switch, managed to fit it this evening.👍

 

I really enjoyed using tracers especially in the darker areas, Evo was great at this venue.

 

And, even though there was no Terminator this time - I'll be back 😉.

 

Cheers

G

 

 

 

Yup totally different to woodland and other sites! a unique CQB site for sure.

 

Trigs alright, just dont try keeping up with him, his ninja skills are on par with Bruce Lee.. One minute hes firing away into a room, next hes ducked into a corridoor, cleared it, double backed, ran downstairs and lost in the shadows!

 

Tracers kck ass, especially when they shatter in small rooms and its like a fireworks show :) glad the Evo was good, going to use mine for the first time next week!!

 

From what I heard Terminators been decommissioned! plenty of other cool dudes come out to play, sack head or pyramid head games are equally as tense as terminator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MisterG said:

 Feeling stiff as a board already, made the mistake of thinking it would be easier than a skirmish outside - it isn't!

 

 

2a885o.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever I hear the sentence "Respawn for the greens is at the bottom of the escalators in C&A" I die a little.

 

Always tempted to sit that game out 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, L3wisD said:

Whenever I hear the sentence "Respawn for the greens is at the bottom of the escalators in C&A" I die a little.

 

Always tempted to sit that game out 😂

Use customer stairs the escalators are a killer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was worried about falling on them especially with the amount of BBs stuck in the grooves on the steps.

 

Another difference between the Mall and outdoors.  When I play outdoors, have to pick mud out of the tread of my boots when I get home, after going to the Mall I was picking out BBs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MisterG said:

I was worried about falling on them especially with the amount of BBs stuck in the grooves on the steps.

 

Another difference between the Mall and outdoors.  When I play outdoors, have to pick mud out of the tread of my boots when I get home, after going to the Mall I was picking out BBs.

Thats the good thing. You spend 100's of BBs and get free ones in return :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Whenever I hear the sentence "Respawn for the greens is at the bottom of the escalators in C&A" I die a little.

 

Always tempted to sit that game out 😂

 

 I tend wait at the top of the escalators for a few mins, my knees cant cope!!

Either that or I stay downstairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

 

 I tend wait at the top of the escalators for a few mins, my knees cant cope!!

Either that or I stay downstairs.

Did I hear you just admit to not going to regen properly? 😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I tend wait at the top of the escalators for a few mins

 

Don't admit that Infront of trigge....

 

22 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Did I hear you just admit to not going to regen properly? 😒

 

Dammit, too late Albi! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, L3wisD said:

 

Don't admit that Infront of trigge....

 

 

Dammit, too late Albi! 😂

@ImTriggerHappy

 

I ask the closest marshal first when the game starts.

Never been an issue! 

 

Don’t make me get a letter from my mum 😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

@ImTriggerHappy

 

I ask the closest marshal first when the game starts.

Never been an issue! 

 

Don’t make me get a letter from my mum 😇

Mum letters carry no weight with me. If you have a fit sister she could maybe distract my attention though.

 

I see the airsoft naughty step becoming a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard rumours that the mall was slated to close soon? Is there any truth in that as ive played there in the past and whereas its a bit of a trek and more expensive than other sites it's a unique experience and i want to drag my mates there who are just getting into airsoft :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reed20v said:

I heard rumours that the mall was slated to close soon? Is there any truth in that as ive played there in the past and whereas its a bit of a trek and more expensive than other sites it's a unique experience and i want to drag my mates there who are just getting into airsoft :D

 

There have been rumours that it will close soon for about the last 10 years!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lozart said:

 

There have been rumours that it will close soon for about the last 10 years!

 

 

oh good! (not good that its closing, good that its just a rumour!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Reed20v said:

 

oh good! (not good that its closing, good that its just a rumour!)

It is not going anywhere for a long while.

They have just invested in a new event there so while inevitably it will shut one day that day is a long way off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luke (the manager) mentioned the rumors last time I was there, saying they wouldnt have invested heavily into the site if there was any ounce of truth to it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lozart said:

and they have a new car park!

 

Only one can dream 😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 10:23 PM, CarloBear said:

 

Only one can dream 😔

No, for real,there's a new car park in the building site across the road...! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smintheus said:

No, for real,there's a new car park in the building site across the road...! 

 

Honestly I have no clue if this is true or not, I haven't been since December...

BUT if they do then holy shit, I don't have to wake up early anymore just to get a spot wooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CarloBear said:

 

Honestly I have no clue if this is true or not, I haven't been since December...

BUT if they do then holy shit, I don't have to wake up early anymore just to get a spot wooooo

It's true. 

 

You still have to wake up early to get a good spot in the safezone though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×