First Time at the Mall

MisterG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Could be worse, I got there pretty early, thought I'd grab the first table by the door, even though I had the pick of most of room 1.  Only to realise too late, it was next to the bog.

Wasn't so much the smell, but having to move out the way and kept getting ask if there was anyone in there, as if I was the bog marshall :rolleyes:.

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, MisterG said:

Could be worse, I got there pretty early, thought I'd grab the first table by the door, even though I had the pick of most of room 1.  Only to realise too late, it was next to the bog.

Wasn't so much the smell, but having to move out the way and kept getting ask if there was anyone in there, as if I was the bog marshall :rolleyes:.

Haha unfortunate place to stand that but you did the job well.

It doesn't stink in there anyway. Toilets and the whole safezone is cleaned after every event. It is a lot better than the porta-loos you find at most outdoor sites and a step up in cleanliness to most cqb sites. 

I would rather set up on the table with the tea urn, 3 out of my last 4 visits some twat has left the tap on and flooded the gear left on the floor by the toilet.

The car park threw me yesterday, saw the usual one was locked and though fuck, maybe its full. Then a car moved and I saw the marshal on the next gate. 

Obviously the records are sealed, but the most gross things pulled out of that toilet were sourced from geardos. Rentals are a cakewalk by comparison. 

Archived