Marui new GBBR's

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I think il be picking up the type 89 but that AR is ugly. I do want some of those 20 round mags though. Really wish they made a scar or an AK instead of something like the type 89, but I’m under the impression they are being used by their defence force as a training tool. It does have 3 round burst though. 

There's also pics of the Glock 19 GBB, and the new Black version of the HK416 Delta Custom

i like the fact they brought out something different with the type 89 as the varierty is some what lacking when it comes to gbbrs...  the vietnam style  mags are cool tho! if ghk made them then idd have some for mine already ;) totally changes the look!! , imo they shouldnt of bothered with them two AR'S  as you can easily change the stock/front rail of there existing m4 to look like that anyway! unless theres some radical changes over there m4 ??? , a decent G3 gbbr would be amazing!! just think once the main body is built you literally open up the door to several g3 varients from the small compact mc51 to the msg90 and psg1 and a bunch of other cool variations too

23 minutes ago, Careless said:

i like the fact they brought out something different with the type 89 as the varierty is some what lacking when it comes to gbbrs...  the vietnam style  mags are cool tho! if ghk made them then idd have some for mine already ;) totally changes the look!! , imo they shouldnt of bothered with them two AR'S  as you can easily change the stock/front rail of there existing m4 to look like that anyway! unless theres some radical changes over there m4 ??? , a decent G3 gbbr would be amazing!! just think once the main body is built you literally open up the door to several g3 varients from the small compact mc51 to the msg90 and psg1 and a bunch of other cool variations too

WE and VFC have g3’s waiting for release. I would give everything I owned for a gbbr PSG-1

• Supporters

Type 89 ! 😍

22 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Meh

Haven’t you got a terrible kwa vector to dribble over 😂

18 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Haven’t you got a terrible kwa vector to dribble over 😂

Two actually 😂😂😂😂

I’m seriously considering an MWS to modify, but honestly I don’t see anything special about these. Interesting to have an 89, but I don’t like ‘em.

G19 is also interesting, might buy one of them 🦄

5 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Two actually 😂😂😂😂

I’m seriously considering an MWS to modify, but honestly I don’t see anything special about these. Interesting to have an 89, but I don’t like ‘em.

G19 is also interesting, might buy one of them 🦄

In terms of what it looks like, there isn’t anything overly special being an m4. It’s beautifully finished and well built, but it is still an m4..

where it shines is performance. It WILL outshoot anything else. I have honestly spent about £7k in almost 2 years on airsoft guns and upgrades. I’ve not been able to make anything shoot as well as the mws. I got rid of my first TM recoil because it didn’t come close to outshooting it. 

3 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

...........fan boy stuff about the MWS which has contributed to my decision to buy one........

Yup, I have several TM’s, only gas ones are pistols though. Superb build quality, I agree, almost as good as the KWA 😂😂😂😂😂.

Seriously, what sort of price should I be thinking about for an MWS? Impulse101 have them for £360 plus postage and import duty 😎

21 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yup, I have several TM’s, only gas ones are pistols though. Superb build quality, I agree, almost as good as the KWA 😂😂😂😂😂.

Seriously, what sort of price should I be thinking about for an MWS? Impulse101 have them for £360 plus postage and import duty 😎

Not a fanboy at all. I’ve tried everything. I’ve had 3 kwa products. A usp tactical, a vector and a mega arms 308. All of which are shite out of the box. I’ve made the 308 work and now it performs nice, but I shouldn’t have to do that. 

Some WE stuff is okay. I like the scar H and the g36c. Both shoot great. I’ve had 7 other WE’s and they’re shite. 

GHK is a good runner up. Works well but nothing special. But the mws ticks all of the boxes. Finish, range, accuracy and efficiency are superior. 

I paid £430 for my first mws from zeroone and £35 for the mags. Second from surplus store.  They’re considerably more expensive now. I’ve seen the rainbow8 one. I just hate being hammered with the customs. You’re looking at £70 for the vat, probably £50 for the shipping, plus all the other bullshit like parcelforce’s ‘fee’ for paying a bill you didn’t give them permission to pay. 

WE Glocks are fine, everything else gbb of theirs I’ve never managed to get working properly.

Time to sell a Vector and buy an MWS I think 😈

Put it this way, if you buy one from rainbow8 and don’t like it, I’ll buy it off you. I’m that confident you’ll like it 

Ummm Would be interested in the 416, GBB I hope. Might just get the lower engraved with some Norwegian markings😍

I think WE have unfortunately shelved the G3 but I could be and I hope I am wrong on that, as for VFCs G3 um no. Stung once, not again.

• Supporters

These were announced mooonths ago.  Never got why they put a 20 in a 3-gun type rifle where they're all using 40s or more but whatevs, more options.

If anyone's not aware of it, if you want to see TM news hot off the press look up Hyperdoraku.  They always have the scoop first.

19 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

£360???????
How are you still thinking about it?????

ORDER!!!!!

Sadly. If it was £360 to my door I’d have ordered 10 lol

On 5/10/2018 at 5:26 PM, Wo1f said:

WE and VFC have g3’s waiting for release. I would give everything I owned for a gbbr PSG-1

yea iv been aware of them  , iv heard bad things about vfc though, apparently it will look and feel amazing but wont perform that way , which isnt what i wanted to hear but you never know as its not even been released yet , a psg1 would be perfect for gbbr aswell !! nice semi auto/dmr

17 minutes ago, Careless said:

yea iv been aware of them  , iv heard bad things about vfc though, apparently it will look and feel amazing but wont perform that way , which isnt what i wanted to hear but you never know as its not even been released yet , a psg1 would be perfect for gbbr aswell !! nice semi auto/dmr

Thats been the usual VFC gbbr consensus.. Looks great, shoots shit. That being said, their new 416 is apparently much better, so there's hope.

Archived