TM CQBR or DELTA 416?

b1sH b05H
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone. 

Recently got into this sport and I’m looking to buy my first AEG. I’m settled on either the TM 416 Delta or the CQBR. Does anyone know if there’s any difference in range/fps between the two? Or is it minimal (if any)? 

Cheers. 

• Supporters

The internals are identical from what I have heard. So performance is the same, it’s just looks.

My brothers CQBR is badass.

Just to clarify both of those guns are exactly the same length, i.e. 10.5" barrels.

The question is do you want an M4 or a 416?

The 416 perks are;

Ambi fire selector

Better rail height for optics

Less nose heavy

No front sight post obstruction

Overall marginally lighter.

;)

• Supporters

Plus I’ve got both of them and the 416D just feels more solid to hold , there’s no wobble or anything in the CQBR but I think it’s the slab sidedness on the 416 that gives you that feeling .

performance wise both absolutely stock apart from ditching all the horrendous QC battery gubbins and running them on deans and LiFe batts ! 👍

Ah man. I was so set on the CQBR You guys make compelling arguments for the 416. I’m going to visit my local shop this weekend and have a feel for them both. Would you guys recommend the 340fps upgrades?

You don't 'need' 340 fps, but if you play a lot of ranged games it's definitely a benefit / upgrade.

The 416 is an all round better gun really, sticking my neck out but aside from previous points just silly things like modularity, continuous rail, smooth edges, higher quality stock... it all adds up.

Archived