What you vaping?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Tec-Spek said:

lemon sherbet , its cheap, tastes good and I can cane it 24/7.

Which make? I keep trying lemon ones but can't quite find one I can smoke constantly. Just finished Bubblegum flavour which was fantastic.

7 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

What tanks are people using at the moment, I currently use the crown III mini and the Celito 120.

currently using the Atlantis Evo extended tank with 0.4ohm coils.

Box mod is a Kanger kbox 200

Currently on cherry menthol 0.3mg that I make myself due to falling off the horse and back on the fags following a night on the piss... back down to zero nic soon enough...

Just now, Seven said:

currently using the Atlantis Evo with 0.4ohm coils.

Box mod is a Kanger kbox 200

Currently on cherry menthol 0.3mg that I make myself due to falling off the horse and back on the fags following a night on the piss... back down to zero nic soon enough...

I like to run as low wattage as poss so my vape lasts more of the day without having to cart around boxes of batteries. Ive been on the fags as of late and really want to get back off them, managed two years before but im pretty fucked off at myself for getting back on the stinkies!

1 minute ago, clumpyedge said:

I like to run as low wattage as poss so my vape lasts more of the day without having to cart around boxes of batteries. Ive been on the fags as of late and really want to get back off them, managed two years before but im pretty fucked off at myself for getting back on the stinkies!

You should check out the kbox... I can get 2 full days of vape on a full charge @ 36 - 42w and I blow huge clouds... I can fill a room in 5 minutes hahaha.... 1 full day if I really go hard.

Just now, Seven said:

You should check out the kbox... I can get 2 full days of vape on a full charge @ 36 - 42w and I blow huge clouds... I can fill a room in 5 minutes hahaha.... 1 full day if I really go hard.

To be honest the cloud thing doesn't do it for me, I'm happy with a fags worth of smoke/vapor. Problem I find is I have a sweet tooth and tend to go for the sweeter liquids and dessert ones so I go through coils like nobodies business.

1 minute ago, clumpyedge said:

To be honest the cloud thing doesn't do it for me, I'm happy with a fags worth of smoke/vapor. Problem I find is I have a sweet tooth and tend to go for the sweeter liquids and dessert ones so I go through coils like nobodies business.

If your not into huge vapour production you could probably run a kbox lower and get nearly a week out of it... i like the high vapour, i find I dont use my vape unless I get a craving and I need that massive instant dose so the quicker i can get huge production the better, less time with box in hand.

And yeah, the 'dirty' liquids are nasty to coils. I used to be into the sweet ones. Like Irn Bru, RedBull, starburst etc... ive settled on cherry menthol now... pretty much exclusively cherry menthol for 2+years

18 minutes ago, Seven said:

If your not into huge vapour production you could probably run a kbox lower and get nearly a week out of it... i like the high vapour, i find I dont use my vape unless I get a craving and I need that massive instant dose so the quicker i can get huge production the better, less time with box in hand.

And yeah, the 'dirty' liquids are nasty to coils. I used to be into the sweet ones. Like Irn Bru, RedBull, starburst etc... ive settled on cherry menthol now... pretty much exclusively cherry menthol for 2+years

I use my Jayboy 3/2 at the moment so I'm happy with my mod, but I get what your saying about only using it when you need a hit. I tend to vape/smoke more out of boredom than anything else as I've managed to fully give up for fairly long periods of time in the past.

4 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

I use my Jayboy 3/2 at the moment so I'm happy with my mod, but I get what your saying about only using it when you need a hit. I tend to vape/smoke more out of boredom than anything else as I've managed to fully give up for fairly long periods of time in the past.

Yeah, i seem to be falling into a recurring theme... i quit for 2 years and didnt even use a vape for the last 6 months of that and then started smoking again for 2 months... same thing this time... another 2 years off and back on again... 

Just now, Seven said:

Yeah, i seem to be falling into a recurring theme... i quit for 2 years and didnt even use a vape for the last 6 months of that and then started smoking again for 2 months... same thing this time... another 2 years off and back on again... 

What brand cherry menthol are you using, I don't mind the menthol so much but when it over powers the flavour or is overly minty it puts me off. I used to vape red astaire when I made my own liquids and loved that!

2 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

What brand cherry menthol are you using, I don't mind the menthol so much but when it over powers the flavour or is overly minty it puts me off. I used to vape red astaire when I made my own liquids and loved that!

I make my own liquids but the flavour concentrate I use is from empvap.com

Their flavours are very good.

plus they are local, so if I find myself in a bind and cant wait for delivery i can pay them a visit.

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

What tanks are people using at the moment, I currently use the crown III mini and the Celito 120.

Iv'e got the Smok baby beast on right now but that produces massive clouds. Whacked a bulb glass on it as well so now it holds loads of ml of juice.

Passionfruit from Drifter is quite nice. If you like menthol but dont want an overpowering flavour of it, get something on "ice". It has a similar taste and feel of menthol but doesnt over power. 

Magabays watermelon on ice is delicious, Wick Liquor Boulevard is nice aswell, very fruity and good to coils. 

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

lol, you might have a point, I did accept a FB friend request from Boy George after all (really did).

but I'm not a friend of Dorothy's 😉

8 hours ago, Callyourhits said:

Enough with the gay jokes already Tackle, we get it your uncomfortable in your current relationship, lying to yourself every day. 

Move on bud. 

Archived