Airsoft Forums UK

3 hours ago, Duff said:

Probably not the best place to admit that. And. I'm not speaking for myself, it's abundantly clear I enjoy a smoke and whatnot but still wouldn't be stupid enough to play high as fuck. When I'm stoned I don't want stingy little pews in my buttocks.

I’m only messing, wouldn’t ever chance it.

5 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

I’m only messing, wouldn’t ever chance it.

I mean, in a private game where everyone is OK with it? Sure it could be fun, but yeeeaaaah.... not in public. I am proud to say I have no criminal record and have never been arrested, which for the circles I've frequented quite an achievment in itself.

Back OT - I have been looking at getting a pen for CBD oil but not sure how easy it would be to get that shipped to the UK as all the sites are stateside or Russian and yeah, fuck giving my money to a Russian website, again.

Still waiting for my bride to turn up.... probably dead in the back of a UPS van by now.

Why bother, plenty available within the UK.If your in with the circles that partake in such activities then you shouldn't have an issue obtaining the kit. 

Might be best to keep the currently naughty recreationals for the use of on the quiet and outside of airsofting, otherwise the ban brigade with get a hard on. 🤣

1 hour ago, The broadsman said:

Why bother, plenty available within the UK.If your in with the circles that partake in such activities then you shouldn't have an issue obtaining the kit. 

Might be best to keep the currently naughty recreationals for the use of on the quiet and outside of airsofting, otherwise the ban brigade with get a hard on. 🤣

I never smoke on game days, except when I get home. CBD is medicinal for symptons of paint relief and muscle repair. It's not quite there over here yet and I haven't found a UK distributor.

9 hours ago, The broadsman said:

Ultra ban inbound. We're just printing off the paperwork.

Also (if you're serious) we've not had to ban someone (outside of spam bots) from AFUK in 5 years. This 'aint a Facebook group.

33 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Also (if you're serious) we've not had to ban someone (outside of spam bots) from AFUK in 5 years. This 'aint a Facebook group.

Pwease sir I will be good I pwomised I wemain as vague as possible... Oh the rastafarian signature? It's completely unrelated I pwomise!

15 minutes ago, Duff said:

Oh the rastafarian signature? It's completely unrelated I pwomise!

Thought is was the Pride flag ;)

13 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Thought is was the Pride flag ;)

Needs more pink in the stink!

10 hours ago, proffrink said:

Heh wasn't referring to the forum admin/mods, but the cum guzzling thunder c..... tit turds on the outside of the airsofting community.

😎

Mr Malts - Flurry (apparently its oreo milkshake but just tastes like biscuits) 

I smoked for 15 odd years and vaping has made a significant difference to my general health although I know they haven't fully investigated how much better it is for you compared to smoking if at all, personally i feel my health has improved.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg