What you vaping?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For all the vapers out there, post below what flavor youre currently vaping :)

For me, personally, im vaping Lemonadee's Appleade sometimes i go onto I ❤️ VG - Blackberg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

currently jackamoo's kola krush, quite pleasant.

Eh, iv'e tried Cola before always seems really nice until i get it home and then it gets boring and kills every coil I put in there. 

Looking to try different flavors but always go back to Appleade as my coils agree with it and I actually like it.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Eh, iv'e tried Cola before always seems really nice until i get it home and then it gets boring and kills every coil I put in there. 

Looking to try different flavors but always go back to Appleade as my coils agree with it and I actually like it.

jackamoo's stuff might be worth a shout then, their flavours are pretty good at not killing coils for the most part.

10 minutes ago, proffrink said:

these forums have gone to shit

I see so many people vaping at Airsoft, thought it could be a chance to get some decent flavour recommendations...

Plus nobody is arguing just yet

• Supporters

My team mate makes his own flavour, it smells hideous, but everyone says it tastes amazing.

The only ingredients I know it has in are cactus and cucumber! But there are a multitude more.

16 minutes ago, proffrink said:

these forums have gone to shit

This made me laugh more than it should have I fear.

• Root Admin
26 minutes ago, Robert James said:

I see so many people vaping at Airsoft, thought it could be a chance to get some decent flavour recommendations...

Plus nobody is arguing just yet

Unfortunate that I'm having to say this but it was a joke.

12 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

I need a sign saying ‘I don’t want your red berry clouds blown into my face.’

Love the cloud. Taste the cloud. 

1 minute ago, Robert James said:

Love the cloud. Taste the cloud. 

Yeah I don’t mind vaping! Just don’t enjoy people smoking cigarettes near me! Makes my gear smell! Vaping doesn’t bother me at all, there’s also another thing you can smoke I don’t mind too🧐😂

Just now, Georgeturner2001 said:

Yeah I don’t mind vaping! Just don’t enjoy people smoking cigarettes near me! Vaping not so bad😊

I dont mind any, I vape so normally if it smells nice I ask what flavour it is... I used to smoke so if someone blows that near me, I dont mind.

I was listening to LBC ages ago, and they had a convo about people vaping and people thought it was worse than cigarette smoke... dont personally see how. 

Just now, Robert James said:

I dont mind any, I vape so normally if it smells nice I ask what flavour it is... I used to smoke so if someone blows that near me, I dont mind.

I was listening to LBC ages ago, and they had a convo about people vaping and people thought it was worse than cigarette smoke... dont personally see how. 

Yeah I’m not exactly sure what chemicals are in the vape or whatever but can’t see how it could be worse than smoking? 

Just dont like the smell of smoking but my generation seem to be less keen on it anyway.

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Think it is the Kanga type of systems and people cranking up the power

GREAT BIG THICK F*CKING PLUMES OF SMOKE CHUFFING OUT LIKE THOMAS THE F*CKING TANK ENGINE....

Image result for STEAM TRAIN PUFFING

Oooh look I'm only on 3mg.....

Yeah but look at all the $hit you are pumping out ffs

Also depends if you mouth hit or lung hit that throws out different vape clouds

plus the power of your unit, but you get the idea

I'm just using the Blu-Pro still. It works & cheap to replace £4 atomizers

(not worth messing with replacing coils at that price tbh - well you can't on Blu-Pro)

using still about 11mg but low vape cloud, thinking of diluting it a bit with some VG

apparently these are quite handy for a crafty vape as they produce small clouds :)

10 minutes ago, Sitting Duck said:

Think it is the Kanga type of systems and people cranking up the power

GREAT BIG THICK F*CKING PLUMES OF SMOKE CHUFFING OUT LIKE THOMAS THE F*CKING TANK ENGINE....

Image result for STEAM TRAIN PUFFING

Oooh look I'm only on 3mg.....

Yeah but look at all the $hit you are pumping out ffs

Also depends if you mouth hit or lung hit that throws out different vape clouds

plus the power of your unit, but you get the idea

I'm just using the Blu-Pro still. It works & cheap to replace £4 atomizers

(not worth messing with replacing coils at that price tbh - well you can't on Blu-Pro)

using still about 11mg but low vape cloud, thinking of diluting it a bit with some VG

apparently these are quite handy for a crafty vape as they produce small clouds :)

I enjoy the cloud. I'm down to 3 also. Looking to quit entirely soon but enjoy vaping atm

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Robert James said:

I enjoy the cloud. I'm down to 3 also. Looking to quit entirely soon but enjoy vaping atm

Yeah but there are limits to people's tolerance levels is what I mean

and you should still be a little considerate towards others to be fair - even in the open

plus try and sneak in a crafty vape with Ivor the Engine in the carsey with ya

NB - at your own risk, you know you shouldn't and ffs don't do this crap on planes

(if ya stressed rub a tiny drop of juice on ya gums on a long haul flight I was once told)

I smoked since I was a kid and tried many times to quit

but have quit since Brexit referendum and stayed calm without ripping off heads

plus the savings as well a lesser of two evils health wise

People do get a bit pi$$ed at big clouds of cherry cola or whatever wafting over to them

even I look at some vapers and think f*ck me m8, turn it down a bit ffs

If I am brutally honest, I think vapers look like complete homos. I also don't think the technology has been around nearly long enough to be deemed safe yet here we are, they're sold and taxed in our country in no time. At the end of the day vaping is as bad as smoking because Nicotine is a really addictive substance, even moreso than heroin by quite a bit. 

You also look kinda stupid sucking on a sonic screwdriver whilst walking down the road. 😛

• Supporters

Got to love yourself a cloud chaser. Giving away postions in Airsoft since ....

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Duff said:

If I am brutally honest, I think vapers look like complete homos. I also don't think the technology has been around nearly long enough to be deemed safe yet here we are, they're sold and taxed in our country in no time. At the end of the day vaping is as bad as smoking because Nicotine is a really addictive substance, even moreso than heroin by quite a bit. 

You also look kinda stupid sucking on a sonic screwdriver whilst walking down the road. 😛

Couldn't give a fuck - it is one of the most additive substances

If you ever faced quitting a very long time stupid habit you was stupid to start, you'd understand

Tax - you have no idea just how little tax is paid on vaping compared to cigarettes

a pack of fags is £10 or more, around 70% to 75% of that goes to government in duty & VAT

so say £7:50 each day the smoker is paying to government

a smoker pays say £3,650 a year on fags - £2,737:50 goes to government

There are about 7m smokers and this is dropping

Now Vapers....

On average vaping is about a tenth of the price of fags - maybe a seventh depends on costs

but assume if you budget carefully a tenth of smoking.....

that is £365 a year but lets call it £500 say....

Now of that £500 the government doesn't even get £100 VAT but £83.33333333333

So when a smoker switches to vaping the government "could" lose £2,654 revenue

Now multiply by 6.5 or 7m smokers - how does £13bn lost revenue sound

& would non smokers/non-vapers like to make up the difference lost ????

Obviously some smokers buy cheap duty free/snide fags etc.....

but the amount of revenue smokers pay is staggering

so this usually closes down the argument of smoking & NHS costs

So a vaper is saving thousands per year trying to kick a nasty health risk habit

As long as they are considerate to others then their is no real crime being committed

(except how much revenue was being robbed from smokers over the years)

As for appearing gay - bollocks, but you are entitled to your opinion as am I

sure it isn't risk free health wise - hence I said lesser of two evils

Trust me, 35 years or more it is a fucking hard habit to kick

but if I can do it then anybody can switch to cheaper vaping if they try

• Supporters

Better vaping than smoking. As an ex smoker I have developed the usual hatred of cigarette smell and would much rather there was clouds of fruity smelling vape floating around than that shit. 

While the harmful effects on a vapour are still not clear as each study says something different one thing is sure that it is definitely less harmful to those around them than passive smoking.

At the end of the day personal choice and each to their own.

Neither are good for you and neither is better than the other. Having been a cigarette/othersubstance smoker since my early teens I fully understand addiction with small and larger scale substances.

I could curl your toes with some of the horror stories of my past mispent youth, as I am sure most of us could. As Trigger rightly says, personal preference and at the end of the day we should all try not to make others uncomfortable through smoking, vaping or masturbating in public.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

As a non-smoker, casual vapers I can understand, but not the ones who get heavily into the mods and shit for these things?

Because whenever I think of pro-vapers, I think of this bullshitter

I thought airsofters only vaped green gas 😄

• Supporters

Finally the BMA conducted a recent report and upon conclusion...

What should I advise a patient who is asking whether they should use an e-cigarette?

Evidence favours a combination of behavioural support and pharmacotherapy as providing the highest chance of successfully quitting tobacco use.
There are now significant numbers of people using e-cigarettes, with many finding them useful for quitting cigarette use or cutting down.
While the safest option is to use neither tobacco nor e-cigarettes, there is no situation in which it is safer to continue smoking than to use an e-cigarette.
The clearest benefit to health will likely be achieved for patients who are using e-cigarettes to stop smoking tobacco altogether. If individuals continue to smoke tobacco, there are unlikely to be major benefits from using e-cigarettes.
All smokers, including those who wish to use e-cigarettes as an aid to quit smoking, should be able to access the support of local smoking cessation services, and be aware of the full range of smoking cessation interventions and support available.

Are e-cigarettes effective in helping people stop smoking?

E-cigarettes are now the most popular aid used in attempts to quit smoking. Many individuals who have attempted and failed to quit smoking using other methods have reported finding e-cigarettes useful in quitting or cutting down.
The evidence-base in this area remains weak, though most studies demonstrate a positive relationship between the use of e-cigarettes and smoking cessation.
Combining e-cigarettes with behavioural support is likely to increase the chance of successfully quitting tobacco use.

Is it safe to use an e-cigarette in the long-term?

In the absence of long-term studies it is not possible to be certain about the long-term health risks, but there is growing consensus that use of e-cigarettes is significantly safer than smoking.
Unlike cigarette smoking, e-cigarette use does not expose users to the products of combustion, and most of the toxicants causing smoking-related disease are absent or significantly reduced in e-cigarette vapour.
Indications to date are that complete switching can lead to improvements in the levels of toxins and carcinogens in urine similar to that in smokers who switch completely to NRT (nicotine replacement therapies).

Should e-cigarettes be used in pregnancy?

The Smoking in Pregnancy Challenge Group – a coalition of health organisations – have highlighted that although little research has been conducted into the safety of e-cigarettes in pregnancy, they are likely to be significantly less harmful to a pregnant woman and her baby than smoking cigarettes. The group suggest that while licensed NRT are the recommended option, if a pregnant woman chooses to use an e-cigarette to stay smoke free, she should not be discouraged from doing so.

Some NHS trusts are prescribing vaping for smokers wishing to quit but not fags

(they also hand out methadone & in some cases diamorphine/heroin)

I also don't 101% agree perhaps about pregnant women not being discouraged - but hey ho

Yes there is limited conclusive data just how much safer vaping is than smoking

But the medical profession does admit that as I said it is " the lesser of two evils "

Not as you said - neither is better than the other - this is incorrect

as BMA has stated above:

"....there is no situation in which it is safer to continue smoking than to use an e-cigarette."

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 13:16, L3wisD said:

As a non-smoker, casual vapers I can understand, but not the ones who get heavily into the mods and shit for these things?

Because whenever I think of pro-vapers, I think of this bullshitter

Fuck me - I'll have some of what he is smoking/vaping

Think we all know somebody like this bullshitter but few can compete with this one

looks about 15 ffs

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 13:17, MisterG said:

I thought airsofters only vaped green gas 😄

Don't - think some of us dabbled in glue/gas but stay away from this crap peeps (no shit)

my cousin dabbled in butane gas & magic mushrooms collapsed & died - what a waste

These stupid fucking things we do can really fuck us up - simply put DON'T start this crap

(this includes smoking and even vaping peeps - these substances are so fucking addictive)

Funny comment though - I'll give ya that - made me chuckle

Archived