What you vaping?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

14 minutes ago, Sitting Duck said:

Don't - think some of us dabbled in glue/gas but stay away from this crap peeps (no shit)

my cousin dabbled in butane gas & magic mushrooms collapsed & died - what a waste

These stupid fucking things we do can really fuck us up - simply put DON'T start this crap

(this includes smoking and even vaping peeps - these substances are so fucking addictive)

Funny comment though - I'll give ya that - made me chuckle

Sorry about your cousin.

It was totally said in jest, but fair point there are people who try these things and the consequences can be tragic.

Cheers

G

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Long time ago - the good ones go first they say

No different to Leah Betts & loads of others "experimenting" with shit each year

Tragic waste of lives kids - don't fucking do it or start stupid crap

1 minute ago, MisterG said:

Sorry about your cousin.

It was totally said in jest, but fair point there are people who try these things and the consequences can be tragic.

Cheers

G

m8 ya fine, I took it in good jest

was funny in a light hearted way

more a warning to others reading this thread thinking vaping or other crap might be fun

think we all know somebody who screwed up - hence the sobering warning not to start crap

And to be fair, if saying vaping looks gay to help prevent younger non-smokers taking up vaping

Then yeah WTF.....

Vapers do look GAY

1 hour ago, Sitting Duck said:

me too but Waitrose can be pricey.....

image.jpeg.63b522bf8da0414f639af4420c978031.jpeg

My mum makes a lovely one, much better than store bought shit!

Next forum game day I’ll bring one!

• Supporters

image.jpg

On 5/5/2018 at 12:42 PM, Duff said:

I could curl your toes with some of the horror stories of my past mispent youth,  masturbating in public.

Do go on? 

2 hours ago, Tormen7ed said:

Do go on? 

Unfortunately it goes against forum rules to post details as they include naughty things.

4 minutes ago, proffrink said:

It's not.

He's just shy.

Jedi PM'ed me specifically to refrain from mentioning it in any way on the forums and I must respect his domineering brutish ways!

4 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Did he? Are you sure he didn't just not want you spelling it out across 35 status updates worth of images?

I defer to him though. Must be bad if he doesn't want it said heh.

Let's just say my mispent youth involves a lot of imbibing of illegal substances and as such should probably not be mentioned on here, we all know drugs and alcohol don't mix with airsoft. 😎

• Supporters
On 5/5/2018 at 1:16 PM, L3wisD said:

As a non-smoker, casual vapers I can understand, but not the ones who get heavily into the mods and shit for these things?

Because whenever I think of pro-vapers, I think of this bullshitter

i just died a little watching that

Why bother, plenty available within the UK.If your in with the circles that partake in such activities then you shouldn't have an issue obtaining the kit. 

Might be best to keep the currently naughty recreationals for the use of on the quiet and outside of airsofting, otherwise the ban brigade with get a hard on. 🤣

• Root Admin
9 hours ago, The broadsman said:

Might be best to keep the currently naughty recreationals for the use of on the quiet and outside of airsofting, otherwise the ban brigade with get a hard on. 🤣

Ultra ban inbound. We're just printing off the paperwork.

Also (if you're serious) we've not had to ban someone (outside of spam bots) from AFUK in 5 years. This 'aint a Facebook group.

33 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Also (if you're serious) we've not had to ban someone (outside of spam bots) from AFUK in 5 years. This 'aint a Facebook group.

Pwease sir I will be good I pwomised I wemain as vague as possible... Oh the rastafarian signature? It's completely unrelated I pwomise!

• Head Moderator
15 minutes ago, Duff said:

Oh the rastafarian signature? It's completely unrelated I pwomise!

Thought is was the Pride flag ;)

10 hours ago, proffrink said:

Heh wasn't referring to the forum admin/mods, but the cum guzzling thunder c..... tit turds on the outside of the airsofting community.

😎

Mr Malts - Flurry (apparently its oreo milkshake but just tastes like biscuits) 

I smoked for 15 odd years and vaping has made a significant difference to my general health although I know they haven't fully investigated how much better it is for you compared to smoking if at all, personally i feel my health has improved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

image.jpg

• 3 months later...

What am I vaping? Nothing - I'm not a hipster.. 🤣

Only joking, I'd much rather be surrounded by a cloud of pleasant smelling vapour than smoke any day. :) 

Archived