Rambo...?

Hangtight
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If you want the look from the film (Rambo II), then Black Cargo pants and a Black Vest?

Here's an example of the vest:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DK-ACTIVE-WEAR-BODYBUILDING-STRINGER/dp/B0787FNF3L/ref=sr_1_6?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1525434818&sr=1-6&keywords=black+exercise+vest

G

Details please! I wanna do this with my compound bow but I can only find a paintball one. 

1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

Details please! I wanna do this with my compound bow but I can only find a paintball one. 

There are Airsoft ones available, but this one is all my own work and 3d printed. Uses a SHS hop up with a R hop (cos it was lying around) and MP5K magazines on a cheap junior compound bow. Few more bits to do yet, but it's getting there.

That’s very cool. I’ve been looking for an airsoft one to put on my bear cruzer but I’ve had no luck. 

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

That’s very cool. I’ve been looking for an airsoft one to put on my bear cruzer but I’ve had no luck. 

Dont think there is actually one on the market yet but could be wrong. I know there is a British guy who has designed one that is being tested and could potentially end up on the market. If it does I am first in the queue.

I held the first airrow in the UK, and promptly put in down and ran away to save my wallet from abuse.

It’s available in Paintball at 0.68” and 0.50” plus for airgun .22” pellets which is slightly out from 6mm

If someone was willing to risk their wallet then depending on tolerances it may be doable to convert for airsoft

http://airowgunsales.com/airow-gun-a/

Archived