Jump to content
Airsoft Forums UK
emilianoksa

How do you carry your rifles?

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the advice.

 

Planning to travel light for this one. 

 

Booked a rental gun, so may not be bringing a gun.

 

Cheers

 

G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should have asked, how early is early?

 

Though, if I stick with just the rental gun.  Will be wearing everything I need, including my molle sandwich pouch 😃

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have one of those inexpensive jobbies that takes a rifle in the main section and I too can get the MP5 in the smaller pocket. If I take more than that I use a spare padded guitar gig bag . Takes the Scar nicely and has a big pocket that will take loads of mags and a smaller one for batteries 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterG said:

Should have asked, how early is early?

 

Though, if I stick with just the rental gun.  Will be wearing everything I need, including my molle sandwich pouch 😃

 

 

People regularly start queuing about 7.30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😢  That what time I left home last skirmish. 

 

I'm not a morning person.

 

Looks like I'll have to get up at 5:30.

 

Cheers


G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MisterG said:

😢  That what time I left home last skirmish. 

 

I'm not a morning person.

 

Looks like I'll have to get up at 5:30.

 

Cheers


G

If you are not bringing loads of kit just get there for 8.15. There is space for everyone but some people prefer to get a table in room 2 so they go early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got both the SRC models , the long and the carbine sizes and they are very good cases just a tad heavy if you’ve got to lump them any distance . I’ve also got a HSF case , not as strong as the SRC By any stretch BUT if you don’t act like twat with it it’s perfectly adequate for airsofting needs only thing I did do too it was add some kip matt under the foam as it was a wee bit soft and my gun did move around a bit but once I did this was absolutely fine .👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i guess i'll recieve some hate for saying i just chuck mine in the boot of the car and pile my stuff on top to hide it?

 

in my defence, i do have a case, but the f2000 is too fat, the mg is too long and the m4 too undeserving to use it :P hell i had to get a grand vitara because the mg wouldn't fit in the boot of the bm (true story bro)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

People regularly start queuing about 7.30

 

No wonder its always busy when I stroll in at half 8 :D 

 

Sod waiting around then, I normally leave London just after 7, no wonder I normally  have to set up in the dusty corner hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

 

No wonder its always busy when I stroll in at half 8 :D 

 

Sod waiting around then, I normally leave London just after 7, no wonder I normally  have to set up in the dusty corner hehe

Same I can't handle queuing. I think some enjoy having a chin wag outside though as there is always lots of smiles and laughter. I do think on cold mornings when I get there at 7.30 and there is a crowd they must be mad though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll aim for 8 then.

 

Cheers

 

G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats why I like the Mall, more often its like a little community within the wider airsoft community

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

viper_gun_carrier.jpg

I have a couple of those (Viper Multiple Gun Carrier)

 

One of these (TMC Covert Double Rifle Case)

tmc-covert-carry-double-pack.jpg

And a Flambeau for the M14 (long gun is looooong)

Flambeau-Outdoors-hunting-oversized-econ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can still get away with one soft carry bag and a backpack.

 

That's an M4, Springer shotty and pistol plus all the other junk.

 

The day I have two cases for rifles is the day I have too much shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Duff said:

I can still get away with one soft carry bag and a backpack.

 

That's an M4, Springer shotty and pistol plus all the other junk.

 

The day I have two cases for rifles is the day I have too much shit.

🙄 No comment. It’s only after reading this I realised I have far far to many guns and cases... someone buy a few!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2018 at 3:57 PM, MisterG said:

So did I 😄.

 

Thanks for the link, just bought one!.

 

Cheers

 

G

Not quite a necro post, or is it?

 

Anyway, using this to carry my Tippman M4.  When I bought it, was a gun bag looking for a gun 😉.  Fits perfectly.  I still use the hold-all for the other stuff, so the cylinder goes in that.

 

Cheers


G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2018 at 8:46 PM, Druid799 said:

I’ve got both the SRC models , the long and the carbine sizes and they are very good cases just a tad heavy if you’ve got to lump them any distance . I’ve also got a HSF case , not as strong as the SRC By any stretch BUT if you don’t act like twat with it it’s perfectly adequate for airsofting needs only thing I did do too it was add some kip matt under the foam as it was a wee bit soft and my gun did move around a bit but once I did this was absolutely fine .👍

I finally did almost the same as you Druid.

 

I bought a short SRC case for my folding stock carbines.

 

But when I saw Sportsman Gun Centre were doing the HSF break down shotgun case for only 20 quid, I just had to buy one.

 

Being a bit longer it will fit an M4, if ever I get one.

 

You are right about it not being as strong as the SRC, but it's more than good enough for an airsoft carbine, and  a steal at £20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MisterG said:

Not quite a necro post, or is it?

 

Don’t worry mate , if somethings relevant to a thread then it’s relevent no matter how old the thread is . 

I bet if you looked up the term necro post the description would read something like ; 

‘Necro post’ a a phrase used to describe a new post on a very old internet discussion . 

Frequently used by keyboard warriors who’ve nothing constructive to say but can’t bare the thought of not being continually in the limelight and so use it to try and belittle someone else for posting ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Don’t worry mate , if somethings relevant to a thread then it’s relevent no matter how old the thread is . 

I bet if you looked up the term necro post the description would read something like ; 

‘Necro post’ a a phrase used to describe a new post on a very old internet discussion . 

Frequently used by keyboard warriors who’ve nothing constructive to say but can’t bare the thought of not being continually in the limelight and so use it to try and belittling someone else for posting ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂

 

Don't hold back mate, let it all out. You'll feel better. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duff said:

 

Don't hold back mate, let it all out. You'll feel better. 😂

I’m here to serve ! 😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use two hard cases and  a soft one.... TBF I only take my hard case which carries my two main rifles and two main pistols and all mags that I am using at the time. Soft case I tend to put my AEG into and leave it as a spare in the car. I do also have a large deployment bag that everything else I have fits into. Do I have too much stuff... probably lol....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I'd spent the £30 I spent on a soft case on a hard case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently use soft case/bag which has been fine so far but I plan to change to hard case 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guns - Peli 1560

Gear - Either in a back pack or for longer weekend games my 5.11 SOMS (some of my shit) bag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×