How do you carry your rifles?

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, MisterG said:

😢  That what time I left home last skirmish. 

I'm not a morning person.

Looks like I'll have to get up at 5:30.

Cheers

G

If you are not bringing loads of kit just get there for 8.15. There is space for everyone but some people prefer to get a table in room 2 so they go early.

• Supporters

I’ve got both the SRC models , the long and the carbine sizes and they are very good cases just a tad heavy if you’ve got to lump them any distance . I’ve also got a HSF case , not as strong as the SRC By any stretch BUT if you don’t act like twat with it it’s perfectly adequate for airsofting needs only thing I did do too it was add some kip matt under the foam as it was a wee bit soft and my gun did move around a bit but once I did this was absolutely fine .👍

• Supporters

so i guess i'll recieve some hate for saying i just chuck mine in the boot of the car and pile my stuff on top to hide it?

in my defence, i do have a case, but the f2000 is too fat, the mg is too long and the m4 too undeserving to use it :P hell i had to get a grand vitara because the mg wouldn't fit in the boot of the bm (true story bro)

3 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

People regularly start queuing about 7.30

No wonder its always busy when I stroll in at half 8 :D 

Sod waiting around then, I normally leave London just after 7, no wonder I normally  have to set up in the dusty corner hehe

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

No wonder its always busy when I stroll in at half 8 :D 

Sod waiting around then, I normally leave London just after 7, no wonder I normally  have to set up in the dusty corner hehe

Same I can't handle queuing. I think some enjoy having a chin wag outside though as there is always lots of smiles and laughter. I do think on cold mornings when I get there at 7.30 and there is a crowd they must be mad though.

I'll aim for 8 then.

Cheers

G

thats why I like the Mall, more often its like a little community within the wider airsoft community

• Supporters

viper_gun_carrier.jpg

I have a couple of those (Viper Multiple Gun Carrier)

One of these (TMC Covert Double Rifle Case)

tmc-covert-carry-double-pack.jpg

And a Flambeau for the M14 (long gun is looooong)

Flambeau-Outdoors-hunting-oversized-econ

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2018 at 3:57 PM, MisterG said:

So did I 😄.

Thanks for the link, just bought one!.

Cheers

G

Not quite a necro post, or is it?

Anyway, using this to carry my Tippman M4.  When I bought it, was a gun bag looking for a gun 😉.  Fits perfectly.  I still use the hold-all for the other stuff, so the cylinder goes in that.

Cheers

G

On 5/4/2018 at 8:46 PM, Druid799 said:

I’ve got both the SRC models , the long and the carbine sizes and they are very good cases just a tad heavy if you’ve got to lump them any distance . I’ve also got a HSF case , not as strong as the SRC By any stretch BUT if you don’t act like twat with it it’s perfectly adequate for airsofting needs only thing I did do too it was add some kip matt under the foam as it was a wee bit soft and my gun did move around a bit but once I did this was absolutely fine .👍

I finally did almost the same as you Druid.

I bought a short SRC case for my folding stock carbines.

But when I saw Sportsman Gun Centre were doing the HSF break down shotgun case for only 20 quid, I just had to buy one.

Being a bit longer it will fit an M4, if ever I get one.

You are right about it not being as strong as the SRC, but it's more than good enough for an airsoft carbine, and  a steal at £20.

• Supporters
20 hours ago, MisterG said:

Not quite a necro post, or is it?

Don’t worry mate , if somethings relevant to a thread then it’s relevent no matter how old the thread is . 

I bet if you looked up the term necro post the description would read something like ; 

‘Necro post’ a a phrase used to describe a new post on a very old internet discussion . 

Frequently used by keyboard warriors who’ve nothing constructive to say but can’t bare the thought of not being continually in the limelight and so use it to try and belittle someone else for posting ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂

I use two hard cases and  a soft one.... TBF I only take my hard case which carries my two main rifles and two main pistols and all mags that I am using at the time. Soft case I tend to put my AEG into and leave it as a spare in the car. I do also have a large deployment bag that everything else I have fits into. Do I have too much stuff... probably lol....

Archived