Pistol only events in the North West?

r001
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I think both SWAT in liverpool and what used to be trojan in manchester both do mid week pistol only night games 

Bomb Up Airsoft also have a pistol shooting club and time trial event they do every week - I keep meaning to go down and have a go

10 hours ago, newsh said:

Bomb Up Airsoft also have a pistol shooting club and time trial event they do every week - I keep meaning to go down and have a go

I go to bomb up. Its a good night and the guys there are great but its a target shooting night held tuesdays and thursday nights from about 6pm and saturday days for youngsters aged 8 to 15 years old.they are  Timed targets that pop up and have to be shot down you score comes from how many targets you knock down and i think the time it takes . So say you have 15 second round you knock down 8 of the targets and you knock them down in 10.5  but someone esle knocks 8 down in 10 seconds then their score is slightly better than yours. You the get to play in head to head shoot off. They then have and standard target shooting round. There are prizes for the winners of each section. Must admit 8m a bit of a pistol fan myself and qiute often go out in cqb with just pistols

Archived