Best CQB gun, a pistol?

Mantle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

54 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

best gun for cqb is novritsch ssg24 put m200 spring in it then bullets so fast super kill count on team death match u own every1 on the map

Only if you 360 quick scope kids...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, AshOnSnow said:

best gun for cqb is novritsch ssg24 put m200 spring in it then bullets so fast super kill count on team death match u own every1 on the map

Needs moar realistic clickbait thumbnail:

hNM6ojw.png

Best CQB gun I’ve ever used is the TM mp7 gbb, for multiple reasons. It has all of the advantages of a pistol and a rifle. It’s the size of a large pistol, but you can shoulder it. That technically makes it smaller because to use a pistol with a degree of accuracy  you need your arms outstretched. The barrel of a shouldered mp7 is much closer to your body than a pistol. It’s more repeatable and accurate and it has 40rd mags instead of the usual 25ish from a pistol. Easy to mount optics or tracers too. 

As much as I love my pistols and use them as primaries often enough, I dont think they are THE best CQB choice. Something like a sub machine gun size or AEP  but like people have said its relative.

A lot also depends on play style, seen plenty of people at The Mall kick ass with pistols and know plenty who wouldnt be able to hit the wall with a pistol as a hammer.

Archived