Any Airsofters in/near Royston / Cambridge area?

mattaddiction
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey,

Matt, 39, long time Airsofter and been on here for years, mainly reading rather than posting though.  Always struggled to persuade my mates to give it a go, still waiting for the brat to be old enough and recently lost my one Airsofting buddy, hence the post looking to find out if there is anyone local to me reading the forum here?!    I'm in Royston, North Herts (near Stevenage, Baldock, Cambridge etc), drive so good for a lift.  Usually go to AWA Herts and on occasion Urban Assault in Peterborough, just discovered RIFT's game days at the local paintball site so off there this weekend, so there must be so local like minded people !

So is anyone local to my area?!

Cheers,

matt   

• Supporters

Hi Matt,

Yea I am local to you, just down the A10 near Hertford, me and my group of nutters have been to all the sites you mention, and we travel further afield to some other great sites.

The Village at Royston is great fun, however I last played there in the snow, and that was not so much fun, we will venture over again.

Another site not so far from you, which we really did enjoy, is Tuddenham, you’ll notice that there are a few of us on here who have been to this site, it’s got the nice mix of woodland in the morning and CQB buildings in the afternoon.

Once I get in from work tonight I’ll find out what our lot are doing for the next few weeks and we can try and arrange something with you!

We will probably see you soon, if we haven’t already.

Prisce

• Moderators

welcome....check out signature for localish sites i play at and UK ones, Tuddenham ;)

Im off to a Team Green game (hopefully) on sunday

• Supporters
3 hours ago, djben9 said:

welcome....check out signature for localish sites i play at and UK ones, Tuddenham ;)

Im off to a Team Green game (hopefully) on sunday

Team green at Tuddenham? Might join you!

My lot haven’t made up their minds yet. When they do I shall let you know. 

If I forget to reply, drop me a Pm, can get a touch busy and forget what I said I will do!

• Moderators

Yeah team green weekend, Sunday for me

ill message you Friday to check 

• Supporters

Sounds great, we don’t have to book do we? Should be 5-6 of us going. Prepare to lose IQ and your sanity good sir!

• Moderators

Haha, nope, I can email Tony and warn him if you want to double check, all walk-ons?

• Supporters

All walk ons. We rang last night, 30 people already booked in. So should be good fun.

• Moderators

Haha yeah I got an email from Tony saying  someone had called with 5 players!!! :lol:

Thanks for the reply Prisc,  My names on the list for the village this Sunday, would be rude not to give it a go as I can practically walk there!

Do any of you go to AWA Herts?  So far the best site I've been to overall, Sandra and Rob who run it are some of the nicest people, not always the most imaginative games but always good fun (unless the plastic pea shooter breaks....).

Haven't tried Tuddenham, have been meaning to, every time I drive up to Lakenheath and pass the signpost for Tuddenham I kick myself I've not looked the Airsoft site up and been...

Anyone else reading the forum in the local area that Airsofts, especially if stuck for mates that will commit to going or sorting lifts out (I drive) etc.   ...?   

Cheers,

Matt

• Supporters

We do go to AWA, our UKARA is registered to them. I enjoy the site there too.

We have probably definitely met, and we will do again!

Hi Matt,

I'm not too far from you, out near Saffron Walden. I tend to head to Tuddenham (yet to be there at the same time as djben!) or Airsoft Plantation where I met Prisce & he knife killed me with that lobster of his! Have been to AWA Herts a couple of times but not for quite a while. 

19 hours ago, Prisce said:

Team green at Tuddenham? Might join you!

My lot haven’t made up their minds yet. When they do I shall let you know. 

If I forget to reply, drop me a Pm, can get a touch busy and forget what I said I will do!

Team green

Me and my son may also go

We are in Sawston

• Moderators

excellent, AFUK v the rest! :lol:

• Supporters
4 hours ago, djben9 said:

excellent, AFUK v the rest! :lol:

That wouldn’t exactly be fair! They’d never make it out of the spawn.

• Moderators
On 5/2/2018 at 6:00 PM, Prisce said:

That wouldn’t exactly be fair! They’d never make it out of the spawn.

well was a good laugh at the weekend!, nice weather as well!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
3 minutes ago, klein said:

Im planning on playing at Tuddenham this saturday

Anyone else going?

post up in here, might get more luck with response?

i cant make it this weekend, sons footy tournament, i think my brother is going this weekend and also the Team green one next weekend...........he'll be in MTP!

enjoy it, should be good weather for it :)

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

Archived