G&G GC16 Predator battery

Wintery
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all

I am new to Airsoft and looking at the G&G GC16 predator fitted with the E.T.U. & MOSFET.

is it a good Airsoft rifle?

I notice on some sites that they recommend a 11.1v Lipo max 15c or other wise G&G will not warranty the rifle. Has anyone had any issues with larger mAh and a 20c? 

Please note, that G&G will only warranty ETU G&G Rifles which use up to a maximum of a 15c Discharge LiPo, please use the recommended battery: GIANT POWER - 11.1V 1300mAh 15c LiPo Crane Stock Battery, to avoid voiding your warranty.

Thank you

I emailed G&G Armament to ask that as I have a GC16 Wildhog and they said the same thing

From what I've seen it will run, but its up to you if you want to take risk

I've been running mine on 9.6v Nimh batteries 

Thank you, not don’t want to take the risk. Just looking around and there seams to be more batteries that are 20c than 15.

what is the wild hog like?

have you had any issues using a 9.6v nimh and how long does the batteries last for? 

If not a full days of airsofting is is worth getting 2 or 3 batteries  

The Wildhog is great for CQB - i have the 7” version and it makes quite the crack when you fire it 

Two batteries is enough for a full day, I just swap them over at lunch, although I do take 3 with me just in case. 

Archived