My new 'Gear Confessional' Airsoft blog

Dentonboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, I have launched a new blog which documents my exploits tracking down airsoft and gear rarities over the last few years, hopefully sharing some useful tips on how to find or source decent kit. 

I would be more than delighted if you checked it out, left comments or any feedback: positive or negative, thanks! 

https://thegearconfessional.wordpress.com

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Hitman_Actual said:

Cool blog mate,  that ACOG find was unbelievable! would you mind sharing your eBay saved searches?! 😎

Agree there :)

4 hours ago, Hitman_Actual said:

Cool blog mate,  that ACOG find was unbelievable! would you mind sharing your eBay saved searches?! 😎

Yeah, just set up a standing order and they are all yours! 

Seriously, if you are after anything, let me know, will see what I can do. Cheers! 

Really enjoyable read, and some of it alarmingly familiar :)

Will be following with interest

Thanks so much all, much appreciated. Next chapter is tomorrow... 

I actually got some Desert Marpat FROG gear from you so its nice to read further into the gear obsession 👍

Of course! Hope it is still going strong. Cannot find that stuff in anything other than M-R, I so wanted it to fit! 

On 4/30/2018 at 10:02 AM, clumpyedge said:

Nice blog dude, coincidentally I found you through Rich of "The reptile house" and then through him on IG so I now follow you on there also.

What is your Instagram tag?! Thanks! 

It is indeed - one of my local CQB sites is an old mill with hessian, MDF and beige walls, and it works a treat.

As daft as it sounds, I don't wear it often though as I don't want to wreck it.

17 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

Of course! Hope it is still going strong. Cannot find that stuff in anything other than M-R, I so wanted it to fit! 

What is your Instagram tag?! Thanks! 

You followed me last night mr_edgley I don't tend to post to much airsoft on my personal account but you can see a lot more of the airsoft stuff on my team page Spartansairsoftteam

Cool, thanks. Next chapter is... 

... Live! 

Bonus bank holiday chapter now live, ready to be read by anyone stuck outside a changing room, in a traffic jam, waiting for a new drink from the bar or on a flight out to Greenland to cool down. 

• 4 weeks later...

16 chapters in now if you have not had a butcher's yet... 

Archived